What could The Flash do in the solo movie that could possibly even surpass the epickosity of this?

What could The Flash do in the solo movie that could possibly even surpass the epickosity of this?

Attached: 1616789331833.gif (500x500, 3.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v9GF5WvReEw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Flash couldn't carry his own movie that's why they need not one but two Batchads

Run alomgside zoom across time with multiple dc movies as background

act

Replace Ezra

Hahahahahaha, not happening
Stay mad chud

Attached: ezra won.jpg (1200x1200, 317.09K)

Kill the black Iris

Literally every single gif from these movies has made me laugh. How the fuck can there be fans of this?

Why do liberals hate blacks so much?

There is something charming about a movie that is very very goofy.

The scene really needs to be watched in its entirety to truly appreciate it: youtu.be/v9GF5WvReEw

Nothing. Snyder's capeshit is a league of its own.

Infinite mass punch. Could even frame it as "something I've been practicing in case Superman goes nuts again".

Standalone this scene had no fucking weight to it because it had virtually no buildup beyond him muttering to himself about going faster than he's ever gone before and shit. And I believe mentioning offhand beforehand that he's attempted it before. Great storytelling.
I know people will call me a marvelcuck or some stupid shit but at least they knew how to set up shit so the eventual payoffs had actual impact.
All they had to do was do Flash movie before Justice League instead of cramming two complex hero origins into the film alongside everything else. I suppose they thought they could pull a Spider-Man in Civil War deal since people watched the Flash show.

I love that part of the movie so much. I hated how Josstice had superman making everyone else superfluous but in this movie cyborg and flash save the day.

Kind of sad that Cyborg is gonna end up being the only JL member not in the movie.

Attached: file.png (1172x631, 479.98K)

they cute

Make the DCEU good (never happening)

This. He just starts talking to himself abut some shit about how he needs to run faster than time, and in the moment he pulls it off he's like "Look at me now, dad!"

Which is lazy exposition, totally unsupported by any of the preceding scenes, tonally clashing with the context (everyone else just died in a horrifying explosion and Earth is doomed, but he's focusing on verbal jabs at someone who isn't even here?), visually confusing due to the mess of CGI everywhere, and on top of all of that Ezra's performance is still kinda shit. Just the most dead fish facial expressions and line recital in a moment that is clearly supposed to be a climax.

But, worst of all, the scene is a cul-de-sac. If you edited that sequence out of the movie it changes nothing because Flash is the only one aware it happened and he learned no useful information that impacts the rest of the story. Its a scene that happens purely for the purpose of 'we want Flash to go back in time, because that is a cool thing Flash can do' and it exists purely in a vacuum.

For comparison, when Flash went back in time for the first time in the CW show, it had a whole episode dedicated to it and it was a massively important event in the plotline of the season, including introducing new information to the audience via events that got undone by the rewind but were still big plot revelations.

When the CW is has better writing than you, you need to rethink your life.

>deleted literally every single post except one on Insta
I wonder if it was because of the KKK video
I'm so worried WB is cracking down on their free spirit and gonna try and mold Ezra into some heteronormative normie

Attached: ezra kkk comments.jpg (2650x2500, 1.73M)

I won't blame you for not remembering the scene where superman is revived or when he talks to his dad, but everything else you say is false.

still holding out hope this disgusting faggot ODs before the movie can even come out and everything gets scrapped.