Examples if predictive programming in cartoons

Examples if predictive programming in cartoons

Attached: 20220221_144537.jpg (1080x1152, 259.64K)

Aw sweet a schizo thread.

Cool jitsu bro

Excellenr

Attached: 786334.gif (480x360, 731.71K)

IF YOU DO THIS HAND GESTURE CONGRATULATIONS! YOU BECAME A SOULLESS PSYCHOPATH, AT SOME POINT, WHO IS WITH LYING AND DECPTIONS, EVERDAY YOU LIE TO INNOCENT PEOPLE, AND TRY AND USE WEAPONIZED EMPATHY, INSTEAD ACTAULLY HAVING REAL EMPATHY.
secrets =/= empathy. #theowlhouse

Attached: 120160.jpg (640x480, 44.23K)

schizo thread time?

Attached: 427908.png (200x200, 68.83K)

what if Bessy from Back at the Barnyard were inflated to an enormous size

Attached: bessy (3).png (414x683, 228.17K)

Go on....

Attached: 1645006283240.jpg (1200x716, 106.59K)

It's also a vagaina

Attached: i.jpg (204x320, 8.92K)

Honestly though a lot of what this guy says makes sense. He says it in a schizo round about way but he isn’t wrong

Attached: 20220221_150604.jpg (1080x1043, 258.35K)

i want Bessy to inflate to a size that can no longer be contained by the barn

Attached: bessycrop.png (812x476, 78.24K)

>gesture is associated with liars, manipulators, psychopaths, and women
Really activates the old almonds.

I'm not sure when having severe schizophrenia went from being a niche mental illness to something that vast majority of the human race has, but it's kinda annoying. I'd be more concerned but I'll be dead soon and it won't be my problem anymore.

Attached: 983.png (340x444, 108.66K)

Picture unrelated?
That makes no sense.

A troubling thought: there are more dysfunctional human beings on earth than functional. Like full on "this motherfucker is actually crazy and would kill given the chance" tier.

Being dysfunctional and being able to kill are two different things. Our world is functioning well enough, there just happen to be a lot of killers in it. Hell killing someone isn't even illegal, murder is.

Attached: 1634709639370.jpg (1232x1600, 436.96K)

It just doesn’t get any better than seeing the gorgeous “Mrs. Anita Pelaez” over at her and her husband “Captain Kutchie’s” place... Some folks also call him... “The Kutchmon!”...Most just call him “The most interesting man in the world”...(Anita and Kutchie Pelaez’s Key West, Key Lime Pie Factory and Grill)...Just watching the lovely couple baking together all those Yummy Key Lime Pies at their Key Lime Pie Factory and Grill in Asheville. ...It’s always worth the trip to visit them in they’re historic Key Lime Pie Factory and Grill...It should be on everyone’s bucket list for sure..And The World’s Best Key Lime Pies! ..YUM-YUM-YUM.... “Talk about world class” what an understatement!.....AAHHHHH!...The magic of the lovely..”Mrs. Anita Pelaez” And her delicious Key Lime Pies baked with pure love...always......40 years and they’re still going strong....

....May GOD continue blessing “Anita and Kutchie Pelaez” and they’re world famous Key Lime Pie Factory and Grill where the personalities, ovens and smiles are always warm and inviting. “Kutcharitaville” you’re the best we love you!....

...Now you know who is the hottest!... And baby let me tell you, Mrs. Anita Is no act.....She’s the real thing baby!...

....Located near the Biltmore House and Estate........Who could ask for anything more?...Anita’s Key Lime Pie... (Hell Yes!)

.....Just think, Kutchie’s Goodie Goodie Cheese Burger, The original cheeseburger in paradise!

...That Alone is quite a pretty big deal if you ask me. It’s a pretty big deal even if you don’t ask me.

It's all about tearing down the norms one by one one and FASHion is part of that. Dress crazy because that is how you express yourself is what they are talking about. This does two things. One it destroy normality just a little bit. Wear a tutu and slacks sure why not you say and then tomorrow its dont merry and have kids sure why not and in a year its drink infant blood sure why not (not a hyperbole it's coming fucking screen caps this). Making fashion about self expression makes it so that it can be manipulated. You like crazy punk goth clothes? Well did you know that to be a REAL punk goth you must hate capitalism and be a lesbian and be an abusrdist? It also makes it so that anyone who isnt dressed crazy is seen as the enemy. Look at all the crazy hair colors and makeup styles trannies and e girls were you can not tell me there is something sinister behind it all. They want to make normal people uncomfortable and they want to push us to to make room for their demonic control. And they do this with advertising alterative lifestyle to kids so they think thats want they want Its a type of psychic colonialism. Hey by the way what was the name of andrew hussie's (billionare/connected to far left/worked for sanders) new comic called?

does Bessy make you want to nut?

Attached: bessy (4).png (443x695, 209.72K)