Was the ending good?

Was the ending good?

Attached: 1494770461943.png (1230x1920, 275.99K)

No

Imagine how awkward it would have been if Jack had slayed Aku and then spent years continuing to search for a time-portal to undo everything. The search and trying to improve the current situation have always been at odds.

no lol

no it was not

No it was pretty shit.

only if the 100% ending of the samurai jack game is canon.

No, it was flat out awful. “Oh yeah, I have that power” being a massive plot element and the way Jack gets home is pure garbage.

Lolno

Attached: King Jack.jpg (1041x1600, 366.69K)

No, it went against the whole "you may not be able to save the past but you can save the future" theme that was present throughout season 5 using a serious deus ex machina only to rip Jack's love interest from him after he essentially aborted every character from the future. That and the final battle was rushed so damn hard.

The whole season feels like it should've been twice as long. Either that, or keep it at 10 episodes but don't waste so much time on Ashi and instead focus on Jack fighting both The Omen and his twisted inner self while being hunted by the Daughters for much longer.

Attached: The Omen.jpg (1080x1349, 60.42K)

It was always about the journey, not the destination, which is why making a conclusion for the fans was a fool's errand

>The search and trying to improve the current situation have always been at odds
I wish that was the basis for the "bittersweet" emotional ending, and not him whining about his dumb waifu. Seriously all the future characters get unceremoniously killed off and Jack doesn't blink an eye or spend a second of consideration on their fate after defeating Aku. He speedruns to his wedding with Ashi and ignores everything else.

>random sympathy melodrama story for new female character

>O MY AKU POWERS
no

You also notice the plot didn't give a single shit about all her sisters who died versus Jack.

They basically all got killed off in short order just so ashy can be even more SPECIAL.

it is

no, they should renew it for another season.

definitely not, even if you liked the season (lol) I don’t know how you can watch that final episode and find it satisfying

Just evil and unredeemable apparently

>Imagine how awkward it would have been if Jack had slayed Aku and then spent years continuing to search for a time-portal to undo everything.
I always figured killing Aku would literally undo all the evil he did, so a few minutes Jack would get to see all the evil of the future fizzle away and the land itself would become bright and vibrant, with the implication being that Aku's corruptive influence on the world is no more and the people of the future can heal.
Then, as Aku's magic gets undone in reverse, eventually Jack starts glowing as the spell that sent him to the future also starts to become undone, and after some brief parting words with the friends he made in the future, Jack would be flung back into the past, right when he left, and he would destroy Aku right then and there as well.
That all basically happened in the actual finale, just worse because Genndy wanted his waifu to be canon.

I prefer the cannon video game, the creator used it as a way to rewrite the endibg without a retcon. Basically Jack had to back to the future to get her back