"It's fun."

>"It's fun."
>"As long as it's entertaining, it's good."

These opinions are absolute dogshit. They show a lack of media literacy as well as help to kill art and intellectualism in general.

Attached: 1644588493109.jpg (569x428, 24.55K)

k

Yes, yes, user. It was thought provoking the first time but now has gone stale. Kindly get better material.

boo get new material

Can I get another type of thread, ober? I had this one last time as well.

Bump

Considering entertainment is the most common reason for consuming art, i’d say it matters somewhat.

I commend your effort to fight for intellectualism on a board as retarded and immature as Any Forums but I think you're barking at the wrong tree and you're much better off debating people shitting on any semblance of complexity or amiguity in comics and cartoons rather than shitting on people for enjoying simple things

Bump

Thank you

What do you like, then?

And that's where OP gets exposed as a shitposter. He never answers this question and obviously dodges it. And considering he has done so ever since the first thread, we will never get the answer.

Imagine going on a anonymous image bored about comics and cartoons and hoping for intellectual conversation. Even if this place got cleaned up and we get better moderation it'd still be a waste of effort considering the types that get attracted to places like this.

Thematic complexity, tight writing, interesting scenarios. Watchmen is a good starter point for what I'm talking about.

I can't even say how much i am sorry for you, like, it's not even funny at this point, it's just sad and pathetic

Go watch a fucking video essay about you favorite cartoon then you fag. I understand if you're having an actual discussion about a topic with someone and not engaging but other than that no one needs a reason to enjoy anything. You think a kid is going to dive into why they like shit like TTG? You remind me of a coworker who got assmad at another for liking a basic ass song just for the beat. Not every piece of media is made as high art and some just exist to entertain.

>You don't think kids think deeply
Yeah they do.

>You think a kid is going to dive into why they like shit like TTG?
I don't think any kid actually likes TTG

Is it so hard to want entertain that doesn't require me to shut of my neurons from communicating with each other, if you want to consume you're mindless entertainment, go ahead, but realize that different people have different standards and to dismiss those people won't change anything.

>Is it so hard to want entertain that doesn't require me to shut of my neurons from communicating with each other
There's plenty of it around, and more coming everyday;
But you are too retarded to realize that.
Ironic.

Then why get so pissed?

If that's hard for you, i don't want to know how impossible it is for you to stop being a pretentious faggot so far up it's own ass that you can kiss your own colon