Is this worth watching?

Or does it keep being as bad as the first episode?

Attached: Vox machina.jpg (1200x675, 79.16K)

It's a shame to let food go to waste just because you don't like how it's made.

No I think I ODed on the awful writing and cringe humour by episode 10

First two episodes are awful.

Rest of it is alright by standards of western animation in this day and age. Nothing amazing and I'm fairly certain that anyone unfamiliar with Critical Role would not enjoy it at all.

It's ok, you'll LOVE it if your really into modern DnD stuff probably

It's beautiful to look at and the story is all right if you consider that it's some guys' DnD campaign turned series. If you try to approach it as an actual story, yeah, it's pretty bad.

>western animation
>animated in Korea under supervision of a Japanese studio

it's a bad gay version of record of lodoss war, but zoomers like it because it's an edgy adventure show with profanity, gore, and nudity

I'd say that you dhould watch Hunter X Hunter instead.

I don't give a fuck about starving african children.

I’ve been surprised by how many anons who said they never watched critical role have also said they liked it. Especially considering I like critical role and I thought the cartoon was pretty rough.
It does get better as it goes but it starts so poorly it doesn’t exactly reach a high water mark.

no

I started to listen to critical roll after watching it. I dunno first two episodes are on par with the start of it.

My dad hated it and refused to finish it, and he is extremely forgiving of shlock so long as it's entertaining. That tells me the show is worse than bad, it's aggressively boring, and I won't waste my time.

>Hunter X Hunter
Don't listen to this user, no one should watch that crap.

Are you sure the milkman didn't fuck your mom, user, because your dad sounds like a fag.

I kind of enjoyed it. And I never heard about Critical Role before it.

Stink elf boot sweat, and you get so many flavors.

My dad is the fucking coolest, you take that back. He got me into Tolkienshit and Babylon 5, and he'd watch Jimmy Neutron with me when I got home from school. Sheen was his favorite.

Attached: Anger.jpg (500x401, 20.03K)

I want Campaign 2 animated, damn it.

never watched critical role, don't plan to, and still liked the show

>ywn run a Golden Age themed Mutants and Masterminds campaign for the CR crew where only Mercer and Taliesin will understand the autistic number of comic references that would be in the campaign.