What does Any Forums honestly think of Batwoman...

What does Any Forums honestly think of Batwoman? I think her design is great but as a character she's written poorly most of the time.

Attached: 000000.jpg (800x922, 92.89K)

I love Batwoman. Read her 2011 comic from start to finish, like her animated appearances. Shame what happened on CW.
Didn't like how a smoking skeleton blackmailed her into working for the government.

Attached: Kate_Kane.png (1279x716, 790.49K)

I thought J. H. Williams III & W. Haden Blackman's run with her was phenomenal. Really went downhill once they left.

Elegy was great but it's just been getting worse every time they put a new writer on her book

She as a character is really held up by a great design, the word "bat", and good art.

Selina hit Kate with that 'ara ara' and sent her to the floor.
>p-please don't bully me Selina

Attached: 202020202020.jpg (1504x1848, 178.96K)

Great at first. Just seems like she lost direction as a character and nobody knows what to do with her.

>Bruce
>Dick
>Kate

Who's next Selina?

Should’ve retired and let Babs get the role 10 years ago.

Yeah, same. It's Elegy, 52 and a whole lotta dissapointment.

One of the worst of the batfamily, any of the batgirls are better.
Her motives for being batwoman are lame

She wouldn't been great if it was Barbara Gordon instead of Kate Kane.

Im fine with any character that doesnt instantly sucks Bruce's bat dick ad nasuem

>any of the batgirls are better

Attached: 1888927-flamebird.png (545x640, 623.33K)

i'll be honest I've read none of her. But she look hotter than Kate.

>Bette

Rare mention but appreciated, she and Ryan could have a battle for the cowl on who get to be Batwoman.

Her appearances are few even in the Batman titles like back in the 60s, the Teen Titans run, Beast Boy mini, Teen Titans (2000s), and Detective Comics/Batwoman .Well Kate and Kathy are two different characters now, take your pick who's hotter Kate or Kathy.

Attached: Bette and Kathy.jpg (943x1200, 225.48K)

Yes Bette is superior

>who's hotter Kate or Kathy
Kathy. More of a classic beauty. Passionate. And heterosexual.

Bad character, sold on being a dyke and nothing more

A character you barely hear about, i know almost nothing about her

I want to breed Kate. Yes, I know she's a lesbian. That's what makes it hot.

this. everytime she's introduced in a story it's:
>"Ugh I hate batman, I only like his symbol >:("
>"Montoya come here! let's scissor fight"

The show didn't help her image.

It must be some important asshole's pet project because I can't see why it's still on otherwise.

Lost potential to me, her character design is actually top notch but everything else about her is badly handled. I still think she's closer than DC thinks to having great stories and books.