Boring and dated

>boring and dated
>creator is transphobic
im conflicted should i like it or not

Attached: the mugger.png (1280x720, 643.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2-Jc47pEQes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Everyone is transphobic, it's just liberals lie about it

Attached: its true.png (500x445, 268.99K)

Jacob was "different". And by that I mean he said something that made a tranny ALMOST commit suicide.

>basing your liking of a thing off the creators politics
Kull yourself

You'll have to be more specific because nothing can top what your average Any Forums user says about transexuals.

i don't even fucking remember what he said

what's there to be conflicted about? do you want me to explain what i liked about mugman? it has to do with more than just the cartoons but more me being happy that jacob was able to oversee his own series right on youtube with actors, full colored backgrounds, and etc. i know him and i didn't talk much but that puts him really really high on my respect list. he was able to use the people around him to make fully fledged productions his way and on his time. all the other shit doesn't matter to me, at all. his work ethic and ability to shut himself off from what twitter and the surrounding culture is worthy of praise.

he probably didn't even fucking do anything, but i'm willing to be proven wrong

Attached: 1466245071716.gif (220x190, 978.19K)

Good thing that he had full creative control over his cartoon even if it isn't quite my cup of tea. I don't know what he's up to anymore.

>creator is transphobic
Not even that, he just doesn't believe people should make something that trivial their entire personality

Attached: FMDPDcyXsAcnHS1.jpg (391x391, 48.35K)

You guys need a big huge penis in you.

i feel exactly the same way. here i animated this
youtube.com/watch?v=2-Jc47pEQes

Didn't the person who pinned him as transphobic ended up being a degenerate like drawing loli?

didn't he drop mugman to work on pikes peak, which he then dropped to work on loose ends?

He's kinda like Skyler Page in that he's mostly gone offline, quietly working at exceptional minds on things like sesame Street. He's contributed stuff to tcrf and uberduck.ai since then so those guys haven't thrown him out for it, at least.

He's never, ever going to be a showrunner though unless he legally gets his name changed, even then it ain't gonna be loose ends or anything else he's done before. Rumor has it he was going to be one of those people on the upcoming CN shorts but that was cancelled early on due to the canceling.

Sucks, man, but at least he's still alive. I know of people who have killed themselves over stuff like this (RIP night in the woods)

Attached: 1605658258899.jpg (960x720, 69.25K)

better to be silent than shot

Damn I didn't think you still browsed here rc. Love the poops bruva

i'm human, even i get bored

So what did the guy who made cuphead do again? Also why are trannies this sacred cow that we cant shittalk at all now?

Attached: 498673B8-B0BB-4E25-ABE5-ABF7A31B3859.jpg (427x427, 32K)

Society's collective guilt probably.

>Jacob made somebody punch thru a window
I ain't buyin it chief, you know how fucking hard you have to punch a window to break it?