Can this board give one good reason why they hate synder and Superman...

Can this board give one good reason why they hate synder and Superman? Is it just the usually Any Forums contrarian shitpost?

Attached: Screenshot_20220220-105657_Brave.jpg (629x856, 177.94K)

If Synderverse Batman so popular. How come Christian bale Batman always beat DCEU Batman on fan polls? Why does Nolan Batman being popular and iconic triggers Any Forumsumblr so much?

Synder Superman probably did more permanent Superman character than DC trying to replace Clark Kent with his gay son because Superman about to become public domain.

Fuck off back to Any Forums mouseshills! Everyone singing don’t you wanna taste it. Go fuck yourselves chuds.

Those “fans” are entirely pajeets who got internet access just yesterday.

holy shit 9,000 tweets give this man 300 million dollars right now

Attached: ZSJL sales.jpg (579x625, 86.18K)

>How come Christian bale Batman always beat DCEU Batman on fan polls?
Because he had better movies & people grew up with him.

The guy spent more millions making his "Snyder cut" than it made. They're never writing a check for him again.

>15k tweets from disgruntled pajeets and incels
>PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL AND REDEEM THE SNYDERVERSE
lmao

>one good reason why they hate synder
>1 Avengers: Endgame
>7 The Dark Knight
>9 The Dark Knight Rises
>11 Wonder Woman
>23 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

>this board ... hate Superman?
two autists and three spergers

We aren't asking for Snyder to direct again just keep making movies with Cavill & Affleck and just NOT erase them in The Flash movie. Get someone like Gareth Edwards (rogue one) or Brad Bird (missimposs4) to do a genuine World's Finest (or trinity) movie with then.

Doesn't his wife fund most of his projects?

I can respect that you want that and think it's salvageable but you are not the general public and don't have negative associations with those actors in those roles.
It would be just as logical to start over and try to win over normies that way than to continue bailing water out of a sinking ship. That is how badly Snyder screwed up.

Snyder makes bad movies

Superman's alright

His Superman movie was very boring

Word of Mouth around BvS was apparently bad enough that my 60+ year old mother that has never seen a single capeshit, sci fi, or action movie in her life and thinks those genres are dumb somehow still managed to hear through the grapevine that the movie was quote, "long and boring". First time she'd ever voiced an opinion on anything like this.

don't worry, your Cult leader has still convinced Netflix to waste money on him, DC just isn't that stupid an longer

I can't imagine they'll keep around after how fucking awful Army of the Dead was

Bruh, they are betting on a fucking eldritch abomination alternate universe and the man who ruined StarTrek/Wars + one or the most rapid BLM "9/11 fire fighters deserved to die" psychotic madman to create a black Superman.

That is a billion times more risky than continuing with Cavill/Affleck especially considering the recent massive failures with wokness so far (bop, term dark fate, ghostbusters16)

I don't give a fuck about Snyder elsewhere I care ONLY about his DCEU.

>I can't imagine they'll keep around after how fucking awful __________ was.
This sums up the entire career of Zack Snyder.
So we are all here feeding his #1 Retard Fan (You)s or something?

Attached: Snyder (2).jpg (593x843, 119.87K)

Zacky doesn't have his wife to carry his ass at Netflix

>they are betting on a fucking eldritch abomination alternate universe and the man who ruined StarTrek/Wars + one or the most rapid BLM "9/11 fire fighters deserved to die" psychotic madman to create a black Superman.
Still sounds better than Man of Steel 2 though.

Attached: Hancock2.jpg (212x251, 9.29K)

Yes but Netflix has vastly lower standards than Warner Brothers (which itself is amazing).