Lightyear

I have a feeling this film will get 2 sequels and Disney will milk it

Attached: IMG_20220220_153028.jpg (1128x1126, 401.19K)

>2 black women
why not 3?

Cool picture of Buzz's dad.

Where are all the fun, cool aliens?

Attached: Team_Lightyear_flying_in_space.png (742x720, 761.35K)

In the sequels, he will meet aliens at the end.

I'd much rather this be a stand-alone, but the idea of "character the toy is based on" could also work for a Woody movie.

I don't mind them doing sequels, but they should do Woody too like this. Of course, I want that because I love Lego and want western sets.

Attached: FL_-FEZX0AMymxO.jpg (1000x1500, 333.02K)

Attached: FL_-EquWQAo-da9.jpg (1243x1500, 285.46K)

Attached: FL_-Ff5XoAECG31.jpg (1000x1500, 312.45K)

Attached: FL76uSCWQAQzRtU.jpg (327x581, 38.35K)

I don’t think I can stress how much I hate the concept of the robot cat. It’s so out of place compared to everything else here

I share your feelings but then it's pixar and the character design itself is already dumb enough, like you got all these generic disney pixar faces pretending to be hard sci-fi.

Those are some boring ass side characters

their helmets are nice, they should try keeping it on most of the time

Attached: FLFcP66XsAIwx9h.jpg (1920x1080, 111.2K)

God these look so dull. Buzz looks so out of place as a colorful individual next to these drab, generic FPS looking motherfuckers.

I know they despise BLoSC for whatever petty reason, but they still could have gone all out with the alien designs while still pushing animation boundaries. This doesn't feel like a "Galactic Alliance" at all.

Attached: 123.jpg (1920x1440, 469.03K)

>petty
crossing a red line isn't petty, pixar wanted to be independent despite its deal with disney and this cartoon bares just how far the mouse can exert its influence over the studio

The Trollslayers?

Fun, Cool Aliens aren't WarHammer enough according to Pixar

>No blue alien princess gf
Not watching it you can't make me.

Wasn't it just John "Hugbox" Lasseter who hated Star Command because it was a straight-out comedy with action elements instead of the 50's sci-fi throwback he always envisioned a Buzz cartoon to be?

because a third of all blacks are aborted