Any ideas you guys want to see for the next season? The Alan and Glep episode seems to be on everyone’s list...

Any ideas you guys want to see for the next season? The Alan and Glep episode seems to be on everyone’s list. I hope they don’t go for the fandom acknowledgement episode.

Anything related to Smiling Friends is allowed too.

Attached: 5DE604A5-6BD2-4E23-B564-1E7D5A414800.jpg (389x565, 35.8K)

I can’t tell if he’s happy or not.

Someone in another thread suggested an episode where Pim finds out Charlie and Alan are best friends and gets jealous.

>Alan episode
>Mr. Boss's past episode
>an episode were they fail to make the client smile
>an episode where they make Alan or Gleb smile because they aren't feeling well
>Charlie and his nameless ginger girlfriend having a date episode
>DC Spit episode

Attached: red head.png (278x553, 158.53K)

The worse thing S2 could do is throw in too many callbacks to S1. The last thing I want this show to have is continuity baggage. I'm scared one day it will be like modern Spongebob where entire episodes are just callbacks to a one off gag from years ago

I present to you fresh content.

Attached: 44490E77-DB80-47DE-9C91-7D476DFE228C.png (1741x1997, 794.45K)

>Any ideas you guys want to see for the next season?

Zoomers who keep bringing it up dying of cancer, so I can enjoy it again.

Maybe an episode that spoofs Chris-Chan's life story?

Perhaps a callback to not so long ago idiotic things that have happened, like the Rick and Morty sauce riots that required police helicopters to be called in; or the Killer clown sightings around the release of It chapter 2 that resulted in Ronald McDonald being dropped from McDonald's. Maybe a "9/11: The Sequel" episode where Pim and Charlie have to kill Muslims terrorists to prevent 9/11 2: The Sequeleninging

OOHHH YES

Attached: 1643590301713.png (182x217, 53.67K)

We need the Nostalgia Critic to do a voice cameo.

Attached: 20220219_234950.jpg (388x564, 51.48K)

>flashback ep showing how Charlie and Pim get hired and their disastrous first job
>ep where they have to cheer up bossman, meanwhile in plot b Alan replaces boss and start giving nonsense assignments to Glep
>ep where they have to help someone with addiction, like gambling but Charlie gets addicted too and Pim have to rescue both
>ep where Pim gives up on a hopeless client but Charlie keeps trying

Attached: 1611070526294.gif (128x128, 7.9K)

>episode where they actually get chris chan to voice a character
>episode where they help out a failing artist who does commissions for furries
>episode dedicated to charlies ginger girlfriend
>episode where they hire a new smiling friend and he turns out to be horrible.
>episode where they address Any Forums
>episode where they solve the ukrainian crisis

Attached: FB_IMG_1643850905570.jpg (1080x935, 105.49K)

Attached: charlie54.png (456x651, 339.38K)

My friends drew this as a shitpost too.

Attached: C86AAD0A-873D-48EB-A025-A518C2A0E8DE.png (622x686, 85.49K)

That sounds like a woman idea so that would likely make the episode a real stinker if you catch the split I'm flinging

>Someone in another thread suggested an episode where Pim finds out Charlie and Alan are best friends and gets jealous.

Thats not the Smiling Friends way.

>Charlie gets best friends with some absolute random asshole and gets jealous

THAT'S the Smiling Friends way. And oh we already had that episode.

well the other day i listened to a podcast and it would seem zach is quite fond of Dan Akroyd and his movie Nothing but Trouble so I would expect to see some manner of reference to that movie. like if he could get Dan to reprise his role as the actual Judge and the episode is about making him smile.

well it'd put a smile on my face all i'm sayin.

first season felt weird? you'd expect the kind of episodes from a show on its thrid or 4th season while the first is centered mostly on making people smile as opposed to the crazy stuff that happens outside the company.
I guess I want more of grounded "make client smile" stories and see more of Alan and Glep. Hard to see the former done properly as a b plot in 11 minute episodes.

they already did that with the hobbit episode

Somehow I want Zach to incorporate his Trump impression

Attached: sub-buzz-11370-1481632828-1.png (180x180, 61.78K)

Charlie and Pim are put in charge of organizing a special event for an orphanage or a retirement home or something. The challenge is that they have to make a bunch of people smile instead of just one.