Questionable Content

Terrible

Attached: 4726.png (800x1160, 535.58K)

By all accounts, AIs should have less flexibility than even the most slightly trained yoga student. More articulation is expensive.

I disagree.

Attached: booba.png (1028x1586, 413.2K)

Do girls with Hannelore's hair even exist?

yes but they have penises

>Now I'm doubly interested.

So Hoeph definitely has an activewear fetish, right?

so try-hard, bro
so so try-hard

This has been known for years

He's never been shy about loading his comic with them. He also likes big tits and short hair.

lmao

Attached: i mille rock on any block.png (483x1134, 153.55K)

Why are these people still taking a class from a AI that isn't remotely trained in teaching yoga and doesn't know her own capibilities? I would be walking out and asking for a refund.

What, a short choppy or short textured bob hairstyle that's a bit thick in the back?
Sorta. In real life, it's often not as shaggy, nor as full in the back, due to the effort involved. But it exists.
Heck, grow it out more in the back and you've got a stereotypical southern trailer park wife style from the eighties.

Why can't the AI just download the "yoga instructor" neural network? We have hyperintelligent trascendental AIs running around, how hard can it be to develop a plugin skill system?
Its just easier to draw and takes less effort. Stab

Just like... floofy natural blonde

This nigga has been drawing this for at least 10 years and his art hasn't improved whatsoever.

As is said every time, the art did actually improve it just then regressed as Jeff learned that effort was unnecessary

I was going to post a comic from 2012 to see the differences but this one came up

Attached: 1636435359869.jpg (600x804, 425.17K)

Oh. To a degree, especially with the right conditioning and undercuts. Blondes often have relatively hair though, which works against a goal of hair that's soft and high volume enough to be fluffy. And honestly, the hair care industry usually markets smooth and silky instead, so that's what folks often go for.

>More bitchbot
Not terrible

Attached: uad33w - crop.png (1040x373, 164.79K)

Link to the full image