Just another day on analog earth

>Just another day on analog earth

Attached: 1634774608800.png (680x680, 474.38K)

There are no faces.

Attached: local58-faces.gif (498x384, 2.58M)

Attached: Bloody_sha.png (1000x750, 491.62K)

What's this "analog" stuff

Gemini Home Video is the best, better than all the rest.

Short answer: Zoomer horror
Better answer: Horror shorts replicating analog media like tapes and CRtvs

Zoomers being terrified of the VCR in their dad's closet.

Am I zoomer? 97 and saw a VCR once

Somebody needs their Thalasin.

>97
Yep, if you go by the 1996-2012 definition. Some might call you a "zillennial," due to the disagreements some have with where "millennial" ends and "zoomer" begins.
Or you could just call everyone born in 46 "boomers," everyone else is "everyone else," and be done with it.

Is Mandela Catalog is just a zoomer verson Prince of Darkness film by John Carpenter? Cause it really makes more sense timeline wise and the fact they're not even demons, they're called alternatives, so it tells me they're from the anti-matter world.
QRT?

Evil Planet (think Hellstar Remina or Ego) called Iris arrives in the Solar system sometime around or before the 30s. Corrupts and "mutates" Uranus and several other outer planets and uses them to project that same corruption (by means of some sorta beam of light) to Earth, primarily through the means of planting parasitic organisms dubbed woodcrawlers underground
The woodcrawlers kill and infest humans and animals in remote areas, either using their bodies as unwieldy "fake humans" that try to lure in others (think skincrawler threads on /x/) or implant an infection that turns the host into a new woodcrawler. They're also tunneling through the depths of the Earth building "gardens" that grow and spread cancerous tissue
In the thirties they make begin preying on a campground and staff members make some manner of pact with the woodcrawlers and lure in visitors to be taken
The eponymous Gemini is a group publishing various materials dealing with the biology of the woodcrawlers, Iris' doings, and history of places like the camp. The content comes from a handful of groups with different intentions and relations to the Iris
Harbinge is a technology company that is actively attempting to counter the threat, offering advice and products to ward off woodcrawlers. It's implied that none of it works and they're fighting a completely hopeless battle
Jack Wylder is a photographer who survived a massive attack at the camp and documents woodcrawler biology and activity
Regnad is a computing company that has fused the red flesh spready by woodcrawler gardens with technology to communicate with the Iris and advance their own research. Appear to be completely ignorant of the Iris' malicious intentions
Optica is a straight up evil cult/the woodcrawlers themselves, making videos ecouraging children to go alone into the woods at night and making instruction videos for woodcrawlers to perform home invasions

Also maybe Saturn is holding Iris at bay but is also dying

I'm 19 and we had a vcr till I was like 13.

I want an alternate gf.

For years I’ve wanted a cape universe with golden age heroes contrasted with horror stuff that feels like it came out of analog horror, found footage films, and crypttv

Low fi hirror serials on YouTube.

>user:"I love my alternate gf"
>The Alternate gf:"kys"

Attached: 1621183550692.png (680x403, 256.4K)

Iris is a evil sentient planet and spread an evil beam that produce some saibamen like creatures once they hit ground that prey on people and animals and then use their bodies similar to invasion of the body snatchers.

There are different factions reacting to it, one tries and fails to combat it, other try to communicate it for their own evil interest, one faction of course worships it and advance it, considering Saturn is the only thing holding it at bay, I assume both Harbinge and Jack Wylder is trying to study the properties and elements Saturn so they could replicate as a defense.

Where did Iris come from, why is it self aware, did it eat any other earth like planets and solar systems.

I prefer silver age 60-70s era heroes, but that actually interesting combining lovecraft, analog horror, found footage films with Incredibles, Wanted, Watchman style setting and heroes.

If you've got any writing skill, you might look into using Public Domain heroes.

Damn Kenny, your family's poor.

Before digital storage certain media like video and audio was stored on magnetic tape.

Fair enough. I did intend to create at least one that’s a parody of silver age Batman except everyone respects him the most because he the most genuinely heroic out of them all
I prefer to make my own, but thanks. I’m thinking of a setting where “Hell” is both an afterlife and similar to the Backrooms with Analog beings coming from there
But don’t worry about losing that Lovecraftian element. Hell is a lot older and bigger than anyone thought

>You cuddle her every night
>You can feel her loving glare on you at all times