Write the crossover

Attached: 60BB0174-5992-42A6-BEC7-4BD50B979258.jpg (1918x2488, 592.21K)

Riley teaches Bobby how to be gangsta and rebellious, they both go on a spree tagging houses but eventually get caught as Bobby thinks it was just harmless fun

Fuck me, this would be an amazing crossover, but I have no clue what kind of story would work well for these two shows.

I could see Hank trying to be a mentor/father figure to Huey. Maybe even teach him some stuff about propane. Huey seems the type who'd respect Hank's passion for those things, even if they'd definitely butt heads over politics and stuff.

2 parter where Hank gets transferred to the Woodcrest Strickland propane branch chaos ensues

What would be really funny is seeing how Hank and Granddad butt heads. Hank would totally call him out on his parenting and how out of control his grandkids are.

Uncle Ruckus praises the boondocks for finally making some white friends until he gets into an argument with Peggy and rethinks his life choices.

>Uncle Ruckus praises the boondocks
Do people really call them "The Boondocks" like it's their name

It's where the phrase "the boonies" comes from

Wuncler Industries buys Strickland propane. The episode ends with Wuncler selling it back to Strickland because he hates Arlen for being a hick town

>Uncle Ruckus praises the boondocks

Attached: A7C6C1B1-4153-4CED-B2AC-FB793F5768BE.gif (250x250, 1.14M)

Dale and Huey broadly agree on the assassination of Martin Luther King Jr and the over reach of government conspiracy.

Riley almost immediately calls out the Redcorn situation but Huey stops him out of respect for Dale.

>Bobby, get the shotgun, you're going to kill your first nigger today.

Ruckus goes on to become obsessed with the legend of war hero Cotton Hill, a white man who killed fiddy men in the Pacific theatre.

I didn't know Cotton was still alive

I think he and Cotton would've gotten along great

If Cotton is still alive during the crossover, Ruckus eats all his story and straight up puts him in the altar at his trailer.
If Cotton is dead, Ruckus learns the stories from Dale and goes on to campaign to turn Cotton's legacy into that of a national hero.
All in all, Ruckus would be pleased at how Arlen is seemingly devoid of black people and might even consider moving there.

Cotton and Stinkmeaner battle (assuming he gets reincarnated again somehow)

A Pimp Named Slickback teaches Bill how to stand up for himself, and by doing so A Pimp named Slickback brings in, a "Senior Hoe" after some practice runs. Lenore comes in, and Bill finally sees her for what she truly was. Bill then beats Lenore to half-death and A Pimp Named Slickback tells him to chill. Bill decides to give her one last blow, and Lenore dies because of that blow to her ribcage, fracturing a shard into her aorta. Then Bill gets arrested, convicted, sent to prison, and rejected by Fleece Johnson because he deliberately covered himself in bedbugs and skunk stank. Even after 8 months, the smell still lingers and Fleece can't get close without vomiting.

Hank is generally agreeable and slow to anger (quicker to be annoyed) and respectful of the elderly so I don't know why they wouldn't get along unless you contrive a situation to cause it.

Huey and Riley gangbang Connie and Peggy in front of Bobby while he's crying and begging them to stop.

>the freeman's car breaks down on a road trip and hank gives them a lift
>riley makes friends with dale and gets into conspiracy theories
>huey and bobby pair up. huey blows bobby's mind with facts about racism and black history and bobby becomes a militant black ally and starts dressing like sharif from menace II society

no idea what hank and robert would do together

Hot, but no Luanne?

that kinda sounds like what bart and stewie did in their crossover

Sure Luanne too. I didn't include her because her getting fucked by the Freeman brothers won't affect Bobby much.

>Fleece Johnson
Kek, I loved how you remembered him as his RL life counterpart and not his Boondocks character. Who the fuck names their kid "Fleece" lmao, is he a cartoon character?

>I don't know why they wouldn't get along unless you contrive a situation to cause it.
Riley could do something really stupid and destructive, something that brings the police into the neighborhood, and Hank would call Granddad out for letting him get so out of control.

>no idea what hank and robert would do together
Just have Hank grilling and Robert shooting the shit with him as he sits in the yard, it practically writes itself