South Park thread

Thoughts on the season so far?

Attached: kennyride.png (938x1024, 44.96K)

i wanna put Trey in a maids outfit and tease his dick till hes crying and cant think straight n never let him cum and then let him go all a hot mess and make him serve me, order him to run around in that cute lil outfit still hard n needy and panting and i might reward him with a smack or a squeeze

>first ep: 5/10
>second ep: 8/10 (minus one point for Randy)
>third ep: 6/10
So far it's okay, at the very least I can say it doesn't make me asshurt like the previous seasons did

Is this the thread where I get to hornypost about Trey? I'm enjoying the season so far. It's not very funny but it's oddly cute. As a moefag that's what I look for.

the season so far has been mindnumbingly boring
theres literally no comedy
it sucks, it blows, i hate it and im too tired and brain stupid rn to explain why

so instead ill say this
I wanna shove my dick so far up Treys coochie and impregnate him so goddamn hard that it knocks his brain back on track

>Pajama Day
5/10, it would have been so much better if the whole episode focused on the kids vs Garrison and PC Principal instead of shoehorning a plot b about random adults
>The Big Fix
7/10 solely for the Stan and Tolkien plot.
>City People
6/10 mostly boring.

Episode 2 is still the peak of the season so far. I wonder if they've written this season out of order, because 1 and 3 felt like meaningless filler while the Tolkien and the farm rivalry felt bigger.

They're still writing it from week-to-week as they go along just like always. That kind of writing structure will naturally lead to inconsistent hits and misses

There's a bit of comedy, but it's very mild and lacks the punch I expect from the series. I don't hate it, because I see it as him spending time with his kid working from home and without much involvement from Matt. It's different but the season is only 6 episodes so I think it's fine to take things in a more subdued direction given all the circumstances.

Also based, I'd let him fuck me however he wants as reward for being obedient, but he has to let me peg him in return or it's no dice.

wait which autistic thread are we using again

Attached: draw4.png (1173x588, 52.84K)

why do you need constant threads about this

This one is different, this one is about how soft and inviting trey parker's slightly chubby ass is while also discussing the show he makes, whatever it's called

New season releasing episodes at the moment

why not

Attached: FLlOb3iXMAcooRq.jpg (960x540, 92.35K)

I dunno, why do we always need at least three Adventure Time threads at all times despite the show being over years ago? At least these threads are about a show that's currently airing and has plans to air for at least five more seasons.

peg him and then dont let him put it in and just keep him hard n whining plz

so wanting to fuck the cripples isn't edgy enough anymore? what's next? wanting to fuck his daughter?

I think it's called North Pavilion but don't quote me on that

Because fuck you

Attached: yummytears.gif (400x279, 331.66K)

Because its a popular currently airing tv show

Attached: 1645180577026.jpg (680x633, 40.62K)

God what I wouldn't give for an episode that's just Stan and Tolkien having a bad trip

Was miss Chokesondick hot or naw?

I've been waiting for my chance to post about riding trey's ass for months since post covid came out. I'm a completely different degenerate and I've been having on topic conversations for weeks here. It's my turn now god damnit.

We're in the middle of a season

Its all fun and games till I actually got hard thinking bout Trey getting dommed goddamit I hate it here.

Attached: 20220209_134647.jpg (368x290, 14.9K)

Of course to u never just give it to them user, what's the fun in that?
No that's the one, thanks

how soft do you think his tummy is?

Attached: 73c63da02c02a41bac6c681b7d873dc9.jpg (600x338, 21.54K)

shit argument, just proves AT has staying power

Yes because a show with 25 seasons renewed for 30 seasons definitely does not have any staying power whatsoever

Jimmyfag has been successfully corrupted. Next, the rest

No, bro.

>just proves AT fans has terminal autism
ftfy

He's just so sensitive, I mean just look at Stan. And fatherhood plus age probably made him especially dommable.
I want to find out. I like them soft.

>Saggy tits
>Virgin yet kinky
>That name
I would

hhh im such a tummyfag its the best part of anyone male or female and i wanna ride it

Lol tolkein

sure that's why we have constant threads about The Simpsons

As if he had a chance to begin with.

Attached: basedjimjam.jpg (1440x1492, 211.44K)

>implying this isn't autism central station
just look around you

Only coomers, some nostalgia induced zoomers and people still seething over the ending care about AT now
Regular Show is unironically more appreciated fondly remembered by people

the RARE purple shirt RANDY found in an episode of SOUTH PARK (real)

RANDY MARSH does not usually wear a purple shirt, making this a RARE OCCURANCE. rare purple RANDY MARSH is more rare than current TEGRIDY RANDY which has become a common RANDY.

How many other RARE character variations can you find in SOUTH PARK?

Attached: PurpleShirtRandy.png (1644x904, 1.06M)

have a bump OP

Attached: 43b5b79184508a543e0b8a1dc265f453.png (480x640, 322.36K)

and only pedos and fujos care about south park

She was gangraped in her house so at least some group of guys did.

goddamit ur both retards just have gay sex already

Uh
Yes? Any Forums has Simpsons threads all the fucking time, dude. If you don't like it, feel free to stop being a bitch and just filter the damn threads.

Attached: hardkor.png (1203x832, 93.78K)

about classic simpsons, retard

Nice taste, I like them slightly chubby. Dad bod is hot. There's something about being able to grab a handful and tease them about it

don't forget about dudeweed normies and boomer reddit fags that find randy relatable

Alright enough of this bullshit
Write a new Kenny episode right fucking now

Attached: mask.jpg (2476x3508, 613.89K)

goddamit thats hot

i dont wanna be rubbing off a trey-induced boner what the fuck

Attached: 20220207_111702.jpg (664x498, 24.26K)

Kenny puts on a purple Parka

Never implied otherwise

kenny CUMS and DIES