Knd was a weird show

Now that years have passed I think about this show and realize it was kinda weird can anyone redpill me on it?
>kids that battle against adults because they perceive them to be evil
>weird numerology shit for example, the Briefing Room: The main room, the large dome on top, where operatives receive mission specs and other news from the sector leader, explaining from the podium is built in a giant tree that grows from in the center of Numbuh 1's house (the tree is 560 years old, as Numbuh 2 notices in Operation: N.A.U.G.H.T.Y), the kids having numbers for codenames, etc
>weird evil father archetype (literally the most important villains are called father and grandfather however you never see a mother)
>the delightful children are pretty much kidnapped and brainwashed children that father use as slaves
Do you see anything of interest here?
>inb4 take meds

Attached: 1615547775994.jpg (1080x1080, 124.72K)

It was fun

Of course it was, that's why I remember it after all these years

I see great animated show.

Did KND actually hold up? I'm scared to rewatch it because I rewatched chowder and Fosters and they were both pretty bad, and I want to know if it legitimately held up or if its just nostalgia

>>

For me it's adulthood being an intergalactic disease

It holds up. Not every episode is great but it does lore right.

It does hold up. ESPECIALLY the Latino Spanish dub.

I didn't watch it in Spanish, but I'll try it and see if it was as good as I remember

The crossover with Billy and Mandy gave me nightmares as a kid.
For those who forgot: Billy gets fused with Billy's dad's lucky pants and Grimm's scythe, and becomes 20 feet tall. By slicing people, he absorbs them into himself to create a hivemind.

i don't remember it being anything special

Galactic Kids Next Door are basically space Nazis.

Does G:KND still have a chance?

Attached: 5C1F75BC-DC54-4502-991D-6149C5823B4B.jpg (1242x1794, 1.14M)

It really only holds up when focusing on Sector V.

I preferred it when it was implied that Sector V WAS all of KND rather than the pan-global thing it ended up being. Felt a bit try-hard.

No

It would have been better if they had made it in HD.

It's not in hd sadly and I don't think there is an AI upscale or something like that

Voice acting is unbearable to me.

All their voices are so shrill

>He still cares enough about the show to have a KND adult avatar.
Thats a good sign I guess.