Hey you! Don't you know there's a toll in this hallway now? How you gonna pay up?

>Hey you! Don't you know there's a toll in this hallway now? How you gonna pay up?

Attached: 1643726262961.jpg (600x778, 65.84K)

Hey isnt that woman at the left that whore that works in that pub that will give you a quickie, nice girl

Certainly not by fucking you, if that's what your asking.

Don't worry,I'm pretty sure they'll be the one's doing the fucking. Try not to lose yourself.

I'd give them all a hug and be on my way.

Kiss Ty Lee

*gropes ty lee*

Attached: 1642538147862.jpg (2829x2451, 543.23K)

my personal headcanon is that mai has the fattest ass

ty lee has the tits
azula has the pussy
mai has the ass

>Ty Lee has the ability to paralyze muscles
>Not put to use in any of the rule 34

Attached: AAAAAAAAAA.gif (300x300, 1.93M)

Since she basically hits chi points, I wonder if she can hit certain ones in certain ways to increase sensitivity or stop certain internal functions from happening.

Imagine she hits you in a way where your sensitivity is increased significantly but she also hits a spot that makes it so you can't cum until she hits it a certain way again.

Imagine her paralyzing you, then just tickling your armpits, torso, feet and balls and laughing at how you cannot do anything about it.

Ty Lee is significantly hotter as a dom than a sub which she's always portrayed as in smut

My favorite is her dominating as a tease to get rekt later, like that one mrpotatoparty comic with the guard.

Attached: MommysGirl.png (1280x1920, 2.13M)

Oh no, Princess! I am but a lowly cleaning girl, here to change your sheets. Please don't strip me naked and spank my bare bottom until I'm writhing, dripping mess of barely-contained lust! And if you were to force me to pleasure you with my mouth and hands afterward, while your two goons are forced to watch while being forbidden from toughing themselves? My goodness, but that would be terrible!

Just... just awful, you know?

Attached: asmugjin.jpg (201x193, 9.31K)

She is hot as a brat, though I find azula hotter as the brat that gets taken down a peg due to her status, cockiness and pride.

This is the correct answer.

By kissing your feet i guess

Toll paid.

Attached: Wack.png (455x386, 282.22K)

Yes and I hate it so much.