Heh, nice digital comics platform you’ve got there. It’d be a shame if something were to happen to it…

>Heh, nice digital comics platform you’ve got there. It’d be a shame if something were to happen to it…

Attached: B31D4694-05B9-4115-B4DA-AF3F5344E4B3.jpg (1024x1137, 117.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbr.com/comixology-shutting-down-dc-comics-app/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's your fault for supporting comics instead of pirating it like normal people.

marxists will defend this

What happened?

What are you talking about?

Your kindle comic library is getting shut down. You will lose all your digital comics.

It’s kind of amazing how Amazon has single-handedly all but guaranteed the death of digital comics.

>Your kindle comic library is getting shut down. You will lose all your digital comics.
What?

The death of comics is long overdue.

Did they shutdown the Sad Panda?

cbr.com/comixology-shutting-down-dc-comics-app/

Yep.

If we lived in a normal world people would immediately get shilled a new platform, but 1) the owners of new platforms are complete idiots who refuse to advertise 2) people are idiots and would just refuse to go to that platform 3) the powers that be will make sure that new platforms never get found out via google search, email spamming, ads on youtube and facebook.

At least Amazon never raises prices for Prime.

>chugging corporate cock
>marxists

Attached: ElCGiThWAAA0gZ4.png (566x285, 207.09K)

Comixology’s website was been permanently shutdown, it now automatically redirects you to Amazon, where compared to the old website browsing and buying comics digitally is a fucking nightmare, and it fails hard at crediting people. If you subscribed to comics so that they automatically got bought and added to your library, that’s been axed entirely unless you’re in the US. DRM comics aren’t available for any new purchases, and finding them on Amazon is annoying as fuck. No more free comics either. I think they no longer offer any weekly sales either, which is how I personally bought like 99% of my digital comics.

Comixology 4.0 update is also an utter shitshow. Not only is it mandatory to do the update in order to use the app, the update automatically deletes ALL comics that you already had downloaded on your device, forcing you to redownload them all. Some users have reported that they appear to be missing comics from their library. Allegedly this is just a synching issue , but who knows. The new library system is complete garbage, and doesn’t even list/group things right, which is apparently the case with Mark Waid’s Daredevil run listing each volume individually and not in order. If you happen to delete something from your library, you can’t get it back without literally buying it again. Smart lists are gone, so you can’t keep track what you’ve been reading, buying and downloaded recently anymore. The filters are shit. The discover function apparently doesn’t list all new comics that have come out this week.

Literally nobody is happy with this, it’s been an unmitigated fuck up.

Attached: 914E9340-68F1-46D9-A5D2-DF83A5E86697.jpg (1233x1337, 894.91K)

>chugging corporate cock
>marxists
choose two

Attached: crime scene.jpg (798x1119, 223.5K)

>Literally nobody is happy with this, it’s been an unmitigated fuck up.
I'm happy. I want this shitshow to end.

What this user said lol, this doesn't affect me in the slightest all my comics are on a hard drive and only morons would have comics on a service that could be taken down

I heard technology is making zoomers retarded, but for real this time.
Like they don't have the basic computer literacy skills of even millennials, because they only use smartphones to watch people play video games on jewtube.

>When you understand what words mean
You're doing great

You'd think that with comics doing so well, Amazon wouldn't fuck them like this.

things are a lot simpler when you cut through all the bullshit marxists hide behind
>I'm a progressive, liberal, equitable, uhh, diversity, uhh, b-bail refor
they're just marxists, whether they're trannyfaggot corporate marxists with blackrock's ESG scores, or your average antifa tranny marxist

Attached: rock-one-eyebrow-raised-rock-staring.gif (220x220, 150.58K)

Attached: EZonCFNU8AAYexa.jpg (1024x682, 118.97K)