They cute

They cute.

Attached: Zuki_Chibi.jpg (640x640, 84.52K)

Jin or Suki, Any Forums?

Suki's a fellow warrior and actually knows the full scope of Zuko's life as a ruler and the shit he deals with. He and Jin had one good evening but who knows how she'd have reacted to the truth about him

>Jin reacting to Lee being the Prince of the Fire Nation.

That'd be interesting to see, would she turn over him to the authorities or take a chance at helping him? If their relationship had developed beyond their one date, I'm thinking she would do the latter.

Jin has a nicer body

they're both great in their own way.

Attached: jin_busty.jpg (634x484, 24.84K)

Pretty debatable, and don't go citing meme edits

Everyone wants to debate whether to ship katara x aang or katara x zuko, meanwhile I'm just sitting here shipping aang x zuko.

Attached: fetchimage.jpg (500x354, 35.84K)

Do you think Zuko compensated Kyoshi Island for the damage expenses he caused after he took the fire nation throne?

I have a feeling he gave a fair and just compensation after he talked to their chief representative over the matter.

Attached: 1643374083799.jpg (1840x1748, 149.3K)

Stop pushing your garbage ship, Gene.

Lol nigga I WISH he seriously pushed them as a pairing. It's the one good concept to come out of those comics

Hot damn, source before it gets nuked?

shipping is dumb

You know how to use search functions. Go find it on Rule34 you lazy shit

Zuki shippers are really just buttblasted Tokkafags who think that by breaking up Suki and Sokka they can get their preferred ship and as a bonus it's all Suki's fault for being an evil whore and cucking Sokka.

There's r34 for them now? Shit

Attached: 4330DFCA-30EE-403A-AA1D-D8A5D58607AD.png (640x478, 285.52K)

actually I think the even more based option is all three of them together
"Nephew, did you know that in ancient history many officials in the Fire Nation kept consorts in addition to their spouses?"
"...why are you telling me this, uncle?"
"Well, the practice has certain political advantages. And just as with tea, some people appreciate the calming flavor of jasmine, others the more refreshing taste of mint-"
"Alright, that's enough! Just set up the stupid pai sho board already!"

I just think the thought of Zuko doming the leader of the kyoshi warriors is really hot in a "tough and confident warrior women gets conquered by the """enemy""" type deal.

They're the hottest A:TLA ship desu.