America chavez bros

america chavez bros..

Attached: 12442141214..].png (774x566, 609.72K)

We already went over this on Any Forums this past week.
Just some idiot Twitter punks that have head canon that America was Afro-Latina. But she never was. She’s just Latina. And I say that as a black user.

holy menstruation, batman

>boundingintocomics
no

She’s not latina. She’s a fucking alien pretending to be. That’s why any shit involving race is retarded

People pretending to be chavez fans is really funny. Anyways the child can just get a tan and workout in the future.

she's on her third origin retcon by now, she's just a normal Latina from Earth now what got experimented on.

she's canonically afro latina so no, they should recast her

She’s no longer an alien. That was retcon in 2021 to prepare for her MCU role so the general audience won’t claim culture appropriation. She’s now an actual Latina from earth.

She was never Afro Latina. Just Latina. Are you one of those twitter punks that think Kate Bishop was Asian?

post the page, then

This is what you get when you pander to the mentally ill on twitter

I'm more offended they went out of their way to pick the ugliest and the most assless latinx girl possible

Attached: g_D2c55JnYmHwBM0KSBDCat725knxUbAgmHyNtB_PAs.jpg (748x677, 100.43K)

I never finished the miniseries. Did they explain how stupid OP future Billy was the god of the utopian parallel if the utopian parallel was just a private island off the coast of long island?

she is clearly afro latina in the comics and was whitewashed for the screen

i'm not even woke but it's obviously colorism

pretty sure America just told Billy he created the Utopian Parallel in the future as the Demiurge, we never actually see him do it.

>clearly
her hair is never distinctly African-textured, and her skin color varies wildly across her appearances.

She's not Latina.

Latin is a culture, not a race. She was not raised Latina. She has no culture.

Nice try, but she was raised Latina. Both by her original parents and her adopted family.

>indigenous looking actress exists
>latin america freaks out
This is just like when Yalitza Aparicio won an Oscar.

Cyberbullying a brown actress for not being brown enough? Regressive progressivism would be funnier if it wasn't so disturbing.

But will we get to hear her beloved catchphrase of "holy menstruation" in the movie?

Isn’t she Latinx?

it's getting downright bizarre, I've seen comments saying Euphoria doesn't have a black protagonist because of other issues it has with representation.

shes fucking named Xochitl Gomez, how is that not latina enough?

typical woke actress yes

Attached: 12442141214.].png (1264x1311, 1.51M)

>Did they explain how stupid OP future Billy was the god of the utopian parallel if the utopian parallel was just a private island off the coast of long island?
Nope. It glossed over the luchador grandma character, too.