"Its not your fault george, carl has aspergers syndrome. Sometimes he reacts this way to unfamiliar situations"

>"Its not your fault george, carl has aspergers syndrome. Sometimes he reacts this way to unfamiliar situations"

Attached: 9017FC21-FE65-495F-992F-152A411AA179.jpg (1089x1125, 166.67K)

I admire people that go out of their way to accommodate people like this. I usually just leave them alone for good because associating with them feels like work. It's a personal case of asshole-itis I can't rid myself of.

I'm also the type of person whom it seems like work to associate with, and I feel the same way as you. I appreciate those who accommodate me but I wouldn't give the same courtesy to someone else and would probably avoid people who need it.

I just bully them whenever I see them lmao

What board does he browse Any Forums?

this one or /mlp/

Any Forums of course .

Why, /k/ of course

It's funny how Asperger's Syndrome doesn't exist any more, it's all just considered Autism now.

Had a couple coworkers like this when I worked retail.
>couldn't answer the phone because they couldn't see who they were talking to and lost interest
>couldn't assist customers because people were in a hurry and they felt too pressured
>had to ask about every step of every task because they literally lost track if there was any sort of sound that caught their attention while working
>everything had to be done in the same order all the time -- couldn't say "we don't need to do X today, so move on to Y" because they NEEDED to attempt X as part of the routine
I have no idea how they managed to get out of bed in the morning, let alone get the job.

Don't you get some kind of government kickback for hiring retards?

I told him to keep his hands off my tater tots

Attached: A51BB191-07D9-4544-A43D-3AD230E7501F.gif (498x331, 1.03M)

That was me apart from the thing about routine, sorry.

I really don't think Any Forums, or most of Any Forums for that matter, should be throwing stones in glass houses.

How do you stim user?

is weird, i noticed lmost all my friends are like this and i have no trouble fitting in, like i figured they would get tired and frustrated with me long before i got frustrated with them but for some reason they seem to enjoy my company

Sounds like literally me

Is it even worth it at that point? Theyre holding a slot for someone who can properly do their job. Having a co-worker with a disability is fine, but I noticed most of the time you're doing two jobs at once if you're alone with them. Management doesn't care because they don't have to deal with it

I know I sound like a crotchety boomer but kids generally seem to have a hard time socializing these days autism or no. There just seems to be a general sense of alienation.

I hate answering the phone in general.

But you are doing it because you don't care and you just want to go back home to shitpost on/co/

Will there ever be a non-pandering episode about autism in any show ever again?

Oh absolutely, passing the time is a numbing experience.