HE
HAS
A
SMALL
PENIS

GET IT?

Attached: file.png (541x405, 404.03K)

Why do you have to be such a drag?

Why did you choose this to get hung up on when the dude's name is "Lord Fuckwad"?
Penis jokes were some of the tamer and more subtle content in the original Shrek, and that's saying a lot.

The joke is that he's short and they're making fun of him in ways that you usually make fun of someone with a small penis. Given the film's sense of humor, I honestly imagine Farquaad having a huge dick.

Wasn't there a scene where you could see him with a boner or something?

>being an ugly ogre le good, but being short is le bad

What a stupid film.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 100.25K)

his dick is actually normal sized, it just looks huge compared too the rest of him

Manlet detected

-on

Idk, man. As someone who is 6 foot, I still get mad when girls make fun of short guys. It's just such a stupid thing to care about or make fun of. It's also always something that the person is unable to change. Like dick size too.
Nah, bro. You won't catch me dead going hoes before bros. I got my homie's back if some thot calls him short, fuck cunts like that

>As someone who is 6 foot, I still get mad when girls make fun of short guys
Sure you are

As someone who is 10 ft tall with a foot long penis I will say that both of those things are overrated and being overall smaller is pretty cool

As someone who is 6'4"
You're a manlet.

Very disingenuous post that deliberately misinterprets the message.
Farquaad is not just 'short', he is literally the height of a child at just 4'6, and a good chunk of that is head because his head is abnormally large for his size.
He is also shown to be very insecure about it, so much so he has false normal-sized legs mounted to his horse.
Farquaad's appearance wasn't an attack on short men, it was a representation of him as a person.

Shrek and Donkey's jokes about it were definitely an attack on short men though. You have my permission to get mad about that if you're short.

Also, Shrek's ugliness and ogreness is never downplayed. It is acknowledged and later set aside as being unimportant to Fiona despite Shrek's own hangups regarding his appearance and status.

The point was that Shrek and Fiona found love despite her waiting for her 'perfect prince' and Shrek being unable to see himself as anything but a 'big, stupid, ugly ogre'. The entire idea was that who you are on the inside is more important than your appearance. That even ugly ogres can be worthy of love.

Shrek joking that Farquaad might be "compensating for something" doesn't mean that the latter must have a small dick. It could be about his height, which Farquaad might mind (he used leg armour that was much oversized for him, making him look as if he were taller than he is, while riding his horse).

I can tell you guys' real problem isn't your height, so don't worry about that lol. But you might wanna consider start working on that personality of yours

Attached: 1637906268637.gif (356x321, 940.94K)

GOVERNOR VENTURA, HOW CAN YOU TRUST SOMEONE WITH A SMALL PENAS

speak up little man

Being short is fine. Being an insecure dickhead that fucks with other people is not.

>made by the Antz studio and penned by Aladdin writers
Shrek is a classic

I think its an evolutional trait to choose the tall guy and not the short one.
Atleast thats my explanation

>THAT'S RIGHT COCKSUCKA, GO BACK TO YOUR SWAMP

>Being ugly is better than being short
kek

>they'll write your name on the bathroom wall : "for a happily ever after, give Fiona a call!"
some of the adult humor in 2 was just inappropriate