1 day later...I am forgotten

>1 day later...I am forgotten
Why couldn't le cameos and help from Marvel save this show?

Attached: peacemaker.jpg (740x416, 36.5K)

>1 day later...I am forgotten
greentexting doesn't make lies truth user

Because.
>1. No one cares about Peacemaker. He was not the favorite character of Gunn Suicide Squad
>2. It is a character from a movie that no one watched. The Suicide Squad massively bombed at the box office. Who would watch his show on HBO Max.
>3. The show is terrible. It tried too hard with all the constant swearing. And its attempts at wokeness are cringe. The action in the show is lame. And Peacemaker is a lame character. He nowhere near as tough or badass as he was in the movie.
>4. Most Normies have given up on DC. They had their chance at cinematic relevancy and they failed. They are seen as a failure. As second rate to Marvel. Even second rate to Sony. DC has a stigma and it is going to be hard to remove that.
>5. Not everyone has HBO Max. Everyone has Netflix and Disney+. No one has HBO Max. And the HBO brand isn’t seen as something popular ever since Game of Thrones ended and made everyone angry with its ending.

No one cares about DC cameos anymore.

Prof X’s shoulder is more famous than every DC character.

Attached: 82CA3C42-11DA-405A-9728-6C027BD21222.jpg (2971x820, 337.9K)

I liked it

show made by a pedo

release the EzraCut

Attached: FL6-HdvXwAc3jEb.jpg (800x300, 41.72K)

>help from Marvel
>Everyone has
>No one
Low effort bait thread is low effort.

Attached: Seething Ladderbro Is Seething.gif (360x268, 1013.72K)

I like how DC is in such a pathetic state we gloss over the fact The Flash himself is less popular than Dr Strange

It is sad. Flash could have been DC’s Spider-Man (storywise not popularity-wise) if they weren’t so obsessed with making a cinematic universe.

They could have made his own standalone movies. Built up the rogues. Then Reverse Flash.

It isn’t bait, it is Truth

Kids don't know who the fuck Michael Keaton is, and I'm damn sure most of them don't watch a Batman movie older than the Bale series.
Stewart, on the other hand, was in Logan like five years ago. Plus Disney marketing.

fuck you peacemaker was good. If you haven't watched it. Watch it.

If I changed my mind on every movie to bad everytime /cotv/ decided something was shit I wouldn't like any piece of media.

Attached: 1644890231029.gif (850x720, 3.87M)

Why would you watch something you so vehemently despise? Are you mentally ill? Personally, I liked the show but you won't see me furiously typing an essay about why I liked it so much.

Kino, Fuck that guy.

Attached: hqdefault (3).jpg (480x360, 22.4K)

>he didnt taste it

Ok pajeet.

It was a well made mediocre show, the final episode made some nuAquaman fans angry, random capeshitters saying Gunn was trying to mimick the Boyz, batffleck and Cavillfags bad, i will leave snyderfags out because they were never interested in the show and always hated it, but the cameo was a failure, and is a shame because it became the main thing to talk about the finale, peacemaker was the best capeshit tv show so far, a mediocre story that got elevated by the chemistry of the actors, but instead of positive buzz the conversation is dominated by fish fucking and hatred for WB, talk about shooting yourself in the foot

>will leave snyderfags out because they were never interested in the show and always hated it
I'm the biggest Snyderfag on the board. The show was great. I tasted it.

>Kids don't know who the fuck Michael Keaton is
Sure they do. He's the Vulture.

No, he's Birdman