Did you like this Riddler?

Did you like this Riddler?

Attached: The Batman Riddler.jpg (1194x837, 536.54K)

It was a dope show.

Good villain, decent voice, terrible design.

I love his design. It just screams "creepy, pretentious introvert who wants to flaunt how smart he is". Which makes perfect sense for a Riddler re-imagining.

The character design is clearly based on Marylin Manson, and given what we now know about him it makes it creepier in hindsight.

Marylin Manson was always a proud creep. IDK what makes him only creepier in "hindsight" aside from you being a zoomer that wasn't around when he peaked.

Needs breasts

The Riddler episodes were stronger than the Joker or Penguin episodes.

I wouldn't want this design as, like, a "default" Riddler, but it was nice as a "re-imagining" in a cartoon in which almost everyone was redesigned.

Not really. Riddler has a really goofy look so all the media he's in feels like the creators are trying to overcorrect for it resulting in OP's picture and the overly grimdark riddler in the upcoming batman movie.

No.
I enjoy this show but they had some really shit designs for some of the villains. Or they had good designs but shit takes on them. "Hurr durr let's make Mr. Freeze a common robber"

They knew they'd never be able to surpass Heart of Ice.

okay but they could at least try to surpass Batman Beyond Mr. Freeze and not make him into a Power Puff Girls tier villain.

>Marylin Manson was always a proud creep
We all thought he was like Rob Zombie or Marylin Manson. Someone who played a scary character on stage but was a mostly normal guy the rest of the time. Except that wasn't the case. With Manson what you saw on stage was who he was on the inside too.

Seriously. Batman Unlimited is the worst Batman animation anything since the Filmation shows, but they tried to keep Mr. Freeze sympathetic without doing the Nora story yet again. This show had no excuses.

>We all thought
Well I didn't.

Attached: 8fa.png (1164x1242, 707.64K)

He really was the Antichrist Superstar

Any kid growing up in the 90s listened to at least some of his music.

Dude is embarrassing to watch onstage anymore.

Should have retired around 2005 but then he needed them money for divorce

Shame too. Anti Christ Superstar is still a banger. Easily one of the best rock albums of the 90s.

More like the Kiddie Diddler.