Galatea wakes up from her coma from being shocked

What next?

Attached: 1621723153508.png (520x1020, 480.36K)

I lost all respect for Power Tits after she hooked up with the black guy

What?

Does she wake up at Cadmus, the Watchtower, or Metro Tower? A Cadmus facility would probably be safer than in space. Unless the Justice League kept her room in red light.

She'd be better off crash landing somewhere with amnesia and being raised with a fresh start by some kindly old lady in the middle of absolute nowhere

Isolated Mountain Fortress I'm thinking with very powerful Justice League members who are basically on guard Duty for multiple things are the Fortress of Solitude of Superman.

She can crash with me. She wouldn't have to pay rent.

She’s a government asset; and a deniable asset at that. With Cadmus dismantled she might be remanded to Star Labs medical or Belle Reeve in the DCAU; if not then a post Cadmus ARGUS hospital.

I’m honestly curious how that scene would go; because with project Cadmus dismantled and a more soft hearted Amanda Waller about she’s probably free to be a civilian if she wishes or to join up with Argus, any branch of the Armed Forces, or a private outfit unless due to technical age she’s remanded to Hamilton’s custody.

How would she react to the debrief though.

“I know I lost…but did we win? Is the League dead or in jail?”

“Turns out Luthor took control of the Watch Tower and played both the League and Waller. He lost, and an accord was reached; which makes you a free woman if you’re willing to keep your nose clean,”

“…what? And Supergirl?”

“No one knows, some kind of time travel incident with her and a few Leaguers, and she’s the only one who didn’t come back,”

“…so she’s dead?”

“Don’t sound so happy. She was one of the few people who would visit you regularly. Her, Hamilton, and Big Blue himself. Now, I know what you did before Waller swept it under the rug, but I’m curious what you’ll do next. My name’s Rick Flagg, and if you’re interested there’s a place for you at ARGUS,”

Would Tea sound happy about Supgirl being gone? She seemed to have a genuine desire to defeat her, if only to prove to herself that she's better.

Go on.

>You don’t have to tell me what happened, but you do have to eat this
As I hand her a bowl of eggs

Had an autistic greentext where there's basically a small arc where she pretends to be amnesiac and is put on what's basically the JSA to help her rehabilitate. A few episodes featuring the team were "her adjusting to the team then revealing she remembers everything and is just playing the team", "They trackdown Hamilton and it looks like she's gonna murder the fuck out of him just to end on a cheap tearjerker", then an episode where she learns she's degrading like all the other clones but since she's kryptonian it's extra slow and has a heart to hear with wildcat about appreciating the time you have left on Earth.

Attached: Galatea.png (1048x988, 991.7K)

No, that’s all I got in the tank

A few decades more slow, or dead by the end of the year?

Let's give her a decade or two.

Which black guy? They've paired her up with multiple in recent years. They did the same with Supergirl and Batgirl.

I should work out with her and get some action with her later.

King.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-18 at 20-52-55 co - Comics Cartoons » Thread #123247640.png (1515x364, 127.78K)

Ah fuck I forgot the clone episode. Goddamn what a great show.

It was a smart way to cram Peej into JLU without opening the multiverse Pandora's box

Although she was really just Peej in general appearance only

True. But what might have been...

Attached: 118 - aE2YWCU.png (1920x1080, 1.7M)

Sorry, as much as I love Peej, my heart only has room for one DCU-fu

Attached: 1366788849140.jpg (501x1000, 67.07K)