Amphibia/Owl House thread

Episode descriptions have been released.

disneytvanimation.com/post/676564033408761856/march-2022-programming-highlights-friday-march

Attached: 20220211_232237.jpg (4096x4095, 738.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SrFy957l8ko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

“Follies at the Coven Day Parade”

In the aftermath of her trip home, Luz takes on daring rescue missions during the Coven Day parade

Elsewhere and Elsewhen”

Luz is desperate for more information about Philip Wittebane, the creator of the portal door. With Lilith’s help, she sets off on a journey for the ages.

Escape to Amphibia

With one shot at getting the Plantars back to Amphibia, Anne and her parents must go up against Mr. X and the FBI.

Now we’re cooking with gas

“Commander Anne/Sprivy”

“Commander Anne” – Anne is made leader of the Wartwood Resistance, even though she’s not good at the job.
“Sprivy” – Sprig and Ivy devise a scheme to be together.

youtu.be/SrFy957l8ko

So who will Anne relinquish leadership to? Sasha or Hop Pop?

both shows belong to

How would Luz react to being called Latinx?

My guess is Sasha as a way to put aside their issues. That or it'll be a non sequitur choice like Loggle or Mrs. Croaker

Why are these two shows Always seen as twins?

Or maybe Sasha got captured? Hence why Anne is now leading the resistance instead of her?

Attached: images (10).jpg (739x415, 48.38K)

GF alumni, similar characters and premises

So any chances of a crossover?

Anime and it's consequences has been a disaster for the human race

Embrace Anime.

Attached: Isekai amphibia.jpg (1920x1080, 201.02K)

I could handle it if we got the fanservice. Western cartoons have turned into anime with all the Sex striped out of it and it fucking sucks!

There's a quote from somewhere that goes "lawns are nature purged of sex and death." And I feel the same sentiment applies to cartoons and anime.

>any chances of a crossover?
I'm pretty sure Matt and Dana said they were open to it, but I'm sure Disney just wants to get these shows over and done with.

Matt wants to.
Dana doesn't.