Could rule over a galactic empire as a god king

>could rule over a galactic empire as a god king
>choses to be a homeless bum who travels from one shithole american city to another with no goals or purpose in life

Attached: 1425598976761.jpg (693x688, 54.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6hy85d_hyBM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He wasn’t good at helping people
Besides, he’s happier without those cunts

To be fair, the role of galactic co-emperor was pretty dull. Did you SEE that stupid ball?

Attached: Music Box.webm (1920x1080, 2.7M)

What elese do you expect from a fat autist who was brought up by three emotionally unstable alien women who werent even related to him.

It's because he's a cartoon character and was never allowed to reach sexual maturity

He fucked Jasper

He did not. He fucked Connie and that's the canon.

keep in mind, he's written by a tumblr artist and story board artists that never knew how to pace things out or knew what the fuck to do in general

Attached: 1621628436748.png (400x400, 177.79K)

Part of me wonders if he is using his dad's money. If that's the case sounds like a fun trip. If not he's sucking dick at truck stops.

Either way it went, I'm sure plenty of gay sex was had by all.

>le faggot kid makes le evil dictator cry
>now the empire is disbanded and everyone lived happily ever after
Lmao imagine all the civil wars and revange war by the ayys against the gems.

Stop projecting your self-hate and ineffectuality.
Being neurotypical means you don't seek validation from a task master.

youtube.com/watch?v=6hy85d_hyBM

Steven is an ingrate for hanging out with diseased human filth rather then crushing alien gem they/them pussy

Attached: 134601C8-B7AC-403C-9C77-AD6A8AD27EFE.jpg (1169x1310, 288.67K)

That was actually the plot of the games. After the empire fell a faction of gems decided to create their own gem empire.
And there's probably more. If I remember correctly it was hinted that there could be more.

dragon maid picture = nobody reads your post

I always assumed that any gems who wanted the empire back couldn't work together and form a proper army. That's why there were only small threats in Future like Bluebird and the two Lapis.

You did

based

>neurotypical
just say retarded

sounds based

He didn't, though, the writers did. At some point, self-referential writing becomes too personal and the character being used to express it ceases to exist as itself. It's like if you paved over a field to make a parking lot, the "field" is still technically there, just not in any appreciable or recognizable form.

You could say that for anyone