Why does Any Forums hate him so much?

His comics sell better than any other Superman comic has done in a long time. He's breathing life into the Superman IP. He's the future of comics.

Attached: onesecond.jpg (650x896, 436.68K)

I don't hate Jon.
I'm indifferent to him.
All I know about him is he was a kid.
Bendis, as he does, fucks that up.
He is now grown up, somehow.
He is bisexual, whatever.
That's about all I know about Jon Kent.
Oh and he makes some spergs lose their minds.

Attached: 1643427035955.jpg (853x480, 33.68K)

I don't hate him. I hate that he is gay
>b-but he is bi!
Shut up already. They all belong to the same flag.

I actually would have been fine with him replacing Clark.

It's one schizo, hell this thread was probably made by him

there is literally no reason to give a fuck about adult Jon and his comic is boring as shit. The lazy pandering just makes him easier to hate. Basically fuck Bendis, fuck Taylor, and fuck DC

Attached: 1617769276117.jpg (768x1182, 182.83K)

>They all belong to the same flag.
They literally have different flags, but keep talking like you know what you're talking about, pal.

>His comics sell better than any other Superman comic has done in a long time.
Do they really?

>I don't hate him. I hate that he is gay
>>b-but he is bi!
If you have to lie to make a 'point' then you've already lost whatever argument you are making.

They all under the same rainbow flag, but of course each one of them want to be extra "special" and more of snowflake.

Bendis ruined him. Jon died when he was aged up via deus ex machina.

Why didn't Jon take the jab?

Attached: RCO013_1642062213.jpg (1988x3057, 1.25M)

>His comics sell better than any other Superman comic has done in a long time.

Rebirth Superman
>Superman #1 105,380
>Superman #2 101,953
>Superman #3 97,606

Bendis Superman
>Superman #1 133,703
>Superman #2 77,464

Son of Kal-El
>Superman Son of Kal-El #1 68,000
>Superman Son of Kal-El #2 40,000

>He's breathing life into the Superman IP.
People have been praising the Warworld Saga while the only thing worth mentioning for Jon is he likes Twink dick.

>He's the future of comics.
If he is the "future of comics" DC is beyond fucked.

So human illnesses effect Kryptonians now?

>I like cock and men's hairy assholes but I'm not gay
Ok dude, everyone you know thinks you're a freak but they're too polite to say it

Covid is a potent virus, not even a Kryptonian physiology can resist it. Take the jab!

>Why does one autist hate him so much?

Attached: autismo.jpg (723x355, 44.49K)

I'm so far behind on what's going on with DC that I'm still taking in the fact Superman has a son, much less that he's gay.

Attached: image001.jpg (972x750, 80.32K)

To answer your question, I think it all goes back to Any Forums generally trending more reactionary, regardless of the board.
user doesn't like "SJW's forcing representation down our throats" despite many of them probably having loved Midnighter and Apollo 20 years ago.
It's almost like user probably didn't give a shit about people looking or being different than them until they were culture war'd in having a problem with it.

Generally however, for my part, I could not care less about Jon having been made into someone who can be attracted to men and women. I adore Jon Kent, and feel there is nothing inconsistent with the love for humanity that has always been a part of what Superman represents...being taken to a more literal point, and being given to the representation of the crest from the most contemporary generation of characters.

What breaks my heart for him remains his having been aged up, as well as how he was aged up. If I have any grievance about Jon being made Bisexual, it is that I feel it will unfortunately serve as an anchor for his age, and prohibit his being returned to his childhood, which is what I wanted for him more than anything.

Attached: Superman (2016-) 040-010.jpg (1988x3056, 1.25M)

>His comics sell better than any other Superman comic has done in a long tim-
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa

damn you missed some pretty good superman before everything got ruined

Attached: 1631612195563.jpg (1348x2048, 507.09K)

>They literally have different flags,
The flag he's waving while sucking cock doesn't matter.

to be the one to not shit post and actually answer the question as if it not just bait

His comics sell better than any other Superman comic
>no prior to the kiss was selling nothing and after the reveal where it got actual news coverage is now running out of steam because their nothing to stick around for

He's breathing life into the Superman IP
>Jon doing the same things superman would do but just being a moody teenager which in nowhere interesting
>His book is so fucking boring and predictable like half of it is just Tom Taylor half assing his twitter politics and the other half is by the number heroics. Like i agree on some of his politics but it done so badly and so shallowly it just twitter pandering.
>The love interest is hallow as fuck knowing nothing about him other then "hey his liberal" with no chemistry with jon. His power just destroy any tension around their relationship as he is never really in danger ever because the stupid twitter reaction of "a Minority ever hurt we riot"

He's the future of comics
>Maybe with a different writer

>to be the one to not shit post and actually answer the question

5 Anons beat you to it

Can you post where he has been shown sucking cock? user loves to talk about it like it is absolutely happening anywhere but their minds, but as someone who has read every issue of Son of Superman, I don't recall having seen anything but a few kisses.

I liked him when he was a kid.

Nonce

He sells less than Spawn. And only made it to the top 50 because of spectator sales by his coming out.

Attached: 6D84DB9D-60FF-4668-A497-681E4A984A9A.jpg (1000x750, 135.95K)

Op BTFO

I hate him not because he's bi but because his taste in men is fucking awful

"I'm asking a guy out, I can do this I'm Superman!"

Attached: RCO007_1641526223.jpg (1988x3157, 1.56M)

THIS
H
I
S

Attached: RCO008_1641526223.jpg (1988x3057, 1.75M)

How can people not like this book?

Attached: 095C7E6A-9B92-44EF-B7AA-AEEDF3FA2E89.jpg (828x1255, 530.78K)

Is anyone's taste in anyone that great in their teen years?

Apparently human illnesses effect natural born Human/Kryptonian hybrids like Jon.

Attached: D063C4F5-60D0-4FBD-A809-2D4E3BD62A90.jpg (1248x3840, 2.77M)

Nigga, my middle school taste were leaps and bounds better than Superfag

Exactly, maybe he'll gag on some Nightwing dick in the future.

Attached: 1640767388112.jpg (1154x1062, 114.51K)

Good grief, what happened to DC?