How did he afford an apartment in New York with no job?

How did he afford an apartment in New York with no job?

Attached: BD4892E7-0B51-4C6D-AB0A-8BB42400ED0E.jpg (943x500, 100.29K)

Took the money of the criminals he murdered.

But wouldn’t that violate his absolutist moral code?

Neet bucks.

He worked at a human bean juice factory

Or?

>But wouldn’t that violate his absolutist moral code?
Not really? He could just say he's going to use the money for good, since it would judt be lying there.

So he can steal for “good” but he can’t keep the secret at the end of watchmen for “good”?

That doesn’t work at all. The point is he focuses on actions in themselves not the end result

It's the 70s/80s new york unlike now nobody wanted to live there so rent wasn't super high for no godly reason.

It was in the 80s under Nixon economy, so it was evidently possible and affordable to find an apartment. Without the fucking libs interference the economy would work.

Maybe apartments were cheaper back then? And he might've been on benefit

Attached: Na WellB2.png (222x315, 16.88K)

>80s under Nixon

He lived in one of the shittiest parts of NY. I don't think he paid rent.

yeah, Nixon repealed the law that prevented Presidents from having more than 2 terms

Not really. You're assuming things when it's been shown his objectivity is based around most his bias. He was a murderer and a thief. He even stole from Dan the closest thing he considered a friend. So why wouldn't he rob criminals then hand the money off to the Landlady? I'm sure she didn't even ask questions assuming he was just a petty criminal himself.

Attached: .jpg (1027x1600, 576.27K)

This:
New York forty years ago was a markedly different place. People were seriously discussing if the city was on its way to a financial and societal meltdown severe enough it would just cease to function as a city, like Detroit today.

Attached: 4669D46E-9408-45D2-BFB1-5AB94C3CC731.jpg (800x425, 147.04K)

God, if Moore didn't want readers to start looking up to Rorschach then why is his edgy dialogue so perfectly written?

It's based on writings by the Son of Sam, the serial killer, and Moore first and foremost set out to make this a good comic.

Hey retards, it SPECIFICALLY STATES IN THE COMIC that Roshach has a day job as a low level garment worker. That's where he obtained the material for his mask. More than enough to afford a shitty apartment in one of the shitty parts of a shitty city.

Christ, I guess this means summer is just around the corner.

>He even stole from Dan
he ate his beans... thats badically a prank

Perhaps it was rent controlled....

Roshach is such a loser

this is one of those things that I can't simply wrap my head around. I can even see why WWI and WWIII happened and could see them as completely real thing but I simply can't imagine New York. THE New York, being a cesspool like Detroit. Sounds like a fictional story.

I thought he left the job years ago?

Did you even read the book, Nixon was President all the way to the 80s in Watchmen universe.

All of the "good" comic writers are so mindlessly liberal its embarrassing.

>New York forty years ago was a markedly different place. People were seriously discussing if the city was on its way to a financial and societal meltdown.

so exactly like today?

>THE New York, being a cesspool like Detroit.
But it is a cesspool, exactly like Detroit, just with a couple larger financial centers there.
They're still competing for who can commit the most violent crimes, caused entirely by one single demographic that is prominent in both areas.