How did Western animation peak so quickly?

All of the greatest cartoons were made in the 2000s

Attached: 1617235226318.png (1920x1440, 2.71M)

They decided to make cartoons for literal toddlers and cartoons not made for toddlers are hated on Any Forums because they don't declare Hitler was right every 10 seconds.

>ten years ago
>All of the greatest cartoons were made in the 1990s
>ten years ago
>All of the greatest cartoons were made in the 1980s
>ten years ago
>All of the greatest cartoons were made in the 1970s
I've seen this when people talk about music and movies too. Everyone thinks their generation was the best. In ten years there will be threads about how animation peaked in the 2010s.

Attached: It's_All_So_Tiresome.png (1022x731, 642.76K)

Dwayne McDuffie wrote kino storylines in JLU and Ben 10

I actually discovered most of those shows years after they aired. So nostalgia doesn't really apply.

>Ben 10
Pathetic.

Attached: Green_Lantern_Corps.jpg (1024x469, 177.25K)

Maybe not for you or some people but it does for the majority.

The majority of whom? Like half of those shows are either outright obscure or overshadowed by much more popular ones

>No idea about the first 2
>Allegedly the worst Batman adaption because BatBargo
>"LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE IF UR A 90S KID AND REMEMBER THIS"- some faggy teen/pedo on Facebook
>Actually was good but was One Piece in length, good luck keeping viewers
>Took a fat shit all over itself on Season 5 because Gennedy was trying to conceive Primal, while also using his remaining brainpower on Hotel Transylvania
>Tax write off, so it's erased from existence
>Only remembered because new movie
>Is that even on any streaming service not named KissCartoon? It's left to die just like the Buzz Lightyear Cartoon

The Batman is kino the fuck are you on about

Attached: 4byr0d9xr6d51.jpg (333x550, 28.2K)

We are starting to see it already

Attached: QUQfy_2o.jpg (615x437, 31.38K)

Everybody knows that human civilization peaked when they were 12.

Not that user and born in '94 here. The *only* two of these shows that could be called somewhat obscure are Oban and Megas. The Batman has a reputation for being relatively obscure compared to TAS among people my age, but actually did well enough in ratings and merch to have like four/five seasons iirc.
TL:DR lmao don't try so hard to be something you're not

And as for overshadowing, yeah mediocre shit like Megas was forgotten in favour of stuff JLU, Spectacular Spider-Man and Aang, the actual peak of the 2000s.

5-6 threads already in the catalog about the same subject. stop making them faggot.

Long time no see, witchfag. Nice job on the upscaled, though.

W.I.T.C.H. is infinitely more obscure than Megas
TMNT 2003 is the least known of the franchise by far
Duck Dodgers is borderline with no active fandom

Also Spectacular Spider-Man sucks and Avatar and the DCAU are both overrated but I digress

Remove teen titans from that list.

Witch is huge in Europe and recentish comics and either a reboot, or has one in development. It was a well known, successful cartoon but not one of the best of the best
>Also Spectacular Spider-Man sucks and Avatar and the DCAU are both overrated but I digress
You'd be wrong and have shit taste, zoomer

Comics != cartoon
Many comics fans don't even know the show exists (and of those who do most hate it). It's extremely obscure outside maybe Russia.
Btw there is no reboot, only comic reprints
I never do upscales. Might want to look closer.