Why did the Joker movie fail? It’s widely hated and mocked these days

Why did the Joker movie fail? It’s widely hated and mocked these days

Attached: 4713A233-7F9A-4919-8600-7A0EEDC2D14A.jpg (1166x1719, 565.05K)

>It’s widely hated and mocked these days
>source: my ass

This. It gets hate BECAUSE it's popular.

No the movie is fine. Its fans who never shut up and spout memes everywhere are the ones hated and mocked.

Literally no one hates the movie. They just mock the fans of the character. It has a great rating on all film websites.

Massive cope. It’s an embarrassment of a movie only incels like because the angry entitled white male is relatable to them

It was pretty overtly written as a commie's wet dream though.

Everyone I know loves it and wants it to be connected to The Batman. If you mean tge memes, those arent mockery. They're for fun, like Rami's SpiderMan movies and Matrix.

Remember when the media was begging for a mass shooting at a theater showing the film? I remember.

Everyone I know loves it and wants it to be connected to The Batman. What are you talking about? And the memes are loved by everyone and still being made, like Matrix and Spider-Man.

>16 year old virgin hands typed this.

Mental gymnastics. People were just worried because joker fanboys are autistic wannabe violent incels

Women and the mainstream media, unironically

>fail

Attached: images - 2022-02-17T235618.314.jpg (739x415, 41.51K)

The sequel will be a mistake.

Yeah. Unless a miracle happens it's either going to be remembered as not being as good or it's going to have arbitrary woke patched into it. There's always the slim chance it breaks the mold and becomes the better of the two but my hopes aren't high.

Says the incel on Any Forums

>n-no u

This

Warner Bros is desperately trying to understand how to replicate Joker

It needs to be woke to apologise for being a symbol of the alt right in the first movie

Fuck off. It never was in the first place.

I can't tell whether you're a Any Forums falseflagger, or an actual fucktard.

Even my mom liked the movie, her reaction to "this is what you fucking deserve!!" was cheering hell I even showed her the Disney parody and had a laugh with her, now that I think about it she was also really happy during falling down when he upgraded to guns, I guess seeing the little guy fighting back is just thrilling

The only criticism I have ever seen is why there isn't any batman action in their joker movie but that's about it

10/10 fpbp

You just booty blasted through OP's lies.