It looks so fucking bad

It looks so fucking bad

Attached: dezywcq-93a90517-82b1-4d2d-86cb-c7ed225460da.jpg (764x1286, 257.9K)

Nah looks good

face is weird.

It's a MCU costume, what did you honestly expect?

Looks heavily lighting dependent.

all those lines make it look like a David Finch drawing come to life.
it's perfect.

>face is weird
Because it's too well lit.

He looks like a villain from one of those Japanase robot armor fighting shows; whatever the fuck they're called.

I think it looks great, but I liked Peacemaker too.
Stay mad.

looks like a costume at least not tactishit
so is below DC but an ok costume

I like it. You're only saying this because casuals are now starting to notice Moon Knight. You can't say he's your obscure favorite anymore, and that triggers you

Tokusatsu.

looks fine

It has a lot of the overdesign problem of the MCU but it's in a very different direction.

Contextually I think it works. It's supposed to be like ceremonial/religious garb and incorporates Egyptian mummy elements. The only thing I don't think necessarily works is the mask, but that may be heavily dependent on the lighting.

Attached: 1644676931485.jpg (3125x3208, 1009.49K)

Were you really expecting a stylized comic to seamlessly translate onto a TV screen?

This looks so much better. Don't care if it's a drawing, they should've adapted some parts here.

Attached: cia.dm398_empire_second_cover_static_4x5_dated.png (540x675, 576.88K)

No matter what they would do the mask was going to look like shit regardless because there is only so many lighting tricks you can use to leave Moon Knight's face in shadow from the hood. They're not going to waste budget CGI'ing in more dynamic lighting when it's already got a limited TV budget. If Moon Knight manages to make it into a movie we can probably expect him to look far better as they'd probably use CGI to make the shadows under the hood far deeper than possible with lighting tricks on set

That's unironically how capeshit costumes should look. White Dragon looked great in Peacemaker.

I think it would work better with more straps, pouches, sheathes, holsters and like one of those ear pieces secret agents wear. That would be more realistic.

Except he didn't look like that in the comic.

I dig it, although I'm not sure how I feel about the mummy bandages.

Attached: moon knight get up.png (746x563, 560.81K)

Holy shit. They got Sienkiewicz to do the tv version.