Are we hype for the new movies?

Are we hype for the new movies?

Attached: Screenshot_20220217-215210_Brave.jpg (718x607, 123K)

NOOO I'm SO outraged, thanks for bringing this here OP!

Is this gonna be the new daily bait instead of Miles Morales threads?
I just wanna know if I should start a folder or not.

The one outside the DCEU will probably be good.

I do not get the appeal of live action capeshit

Nah. I've lost all hope for DC shit being good.

Probably. Especially since Coates is writing one of them

I'm fine with it as long as they don't blackwash Clark.

How is this bait even common?
The superman movies have zero official announcement, zero leaks, zero casting options and plenty more things that should exist for the average pre-production movie of this time span. All we have are edited photos and obscure nerd sites making these inconsistent claims that change monthly.

Attached: 1yG28tM.jpg (528x352, 38.77K)

Neither of these will ever materialise

If it's the rock, yeah I'll give it a try. But if it's that shitty micheal bitch. No.

Why are they pushing him so hard?

Is he actually popular and I can't see it like Jennifer Lawrence? Or is it artificial?

I am just waiting for Bendis to finally fulfill the prophecy and make black Superman canon to Prime-Earth.

He's not working on superman tho.

Predict how they'll fuck up Superman being the president. I think they'll try to hamfist in some message about politics being corrupt

I thought the Abrams/Coates one was black Clark Kent, and the Michael B. Jordan one was Val Zod.

We don't deserve Calvin Ellis and white Clark Kent. DC could have made those, along with Red Son, and had them cameo on a Superman of Many Universes team in a crisis movie, but we can't have good things.

The blessed Bendis, savior of Marvel Comics and DC Comics works in mysterious ways.

In other words you’re a retard who blames Bendis for everything to try to fit in. Bendis has never blackwashed anyone as far as I remember.

Miles Morales is basically black Peter Parker

He blackwashed some d-list nobodies from the legioneres.

Attached: FABZ6UtVkAgrWRU.jpg (1600x604, 563.21K)

>Bendis has never blackwashed anyone as far as I remember.

Attached: batman green arrow robin laugh.webm (500x372, 140.68K)

I hear Benis recently fucked something up again, what was the last thing he did?