Are X-Fags really that difficult to please?

Attached: 183738284823.jpg (720x864, 274.79K)

That is the biggest load of bollocks I've ever seen. The X-books are basically the same as every other Marvel book. Most writers don't give a crap about any continuity make a big story with huge implications that the next writer can gloss over and practically ignore. Donny is guilty of this a lot.

If anything, the whole Krakoa thing has shown me X-fags are actually very easy to please and writers like Cates are just retarded because they can't think of an X-men story that isn't another genocide boogaloo.

Yes

>Cates seething
Idk, I been enjoying the Krakoa age, and contrary to any Cotes/Aaron book, they actually get referenced in other books.

Probably. There’s like six billion x-men and each one is some one’s favorite. Do anything to them and people get pissed. Leave them alone and focus on others and people get pissed. This one is fucking some character they hate now so they’re pissed. I can’t imagine having to juggle all those characters.
That said the whole “the X-Men are all borderline mutant supremacist sociopaths” angle they’ve been taking fucking sucks.

>are actually very easy to please
This. The fact they have shit out so many titles shows this.

Didn't Hickman delete his Twitter after getting dogpiled repeatedly?

This. Xfags are supremacists. They just want to watch X-Men BTFO out of anyone and everyone. Mutant Israel is their favorite thing in the world.

SPBP. Why would fans want another mutant genocide event? Really not that hard to come up with something new that people will like

X-fags are one of the if not the most retarded kind of character fag there is. They go through great lengths to justify why the X-gene is a good thing and why the world needs more mutants.

Attached: mutant of mass murder.jpg (1988x3056, 2.38M)

because he wouldn't post black lives matter, only based thing he's ever done

So? All these writers are prissy faggots on Twitter to varying degrees.

>it's always this one page
rofl

Is Kitty meant to look like a psycho in this page? Like that bottom up shot makes it look like she’s threatening the kid if he doesn’t sign up.

Tastes like mustard and bigotry

Attached: 10.jpg (1988x3056, 1.69M)

An X-Men comic having a character mention bigotry? Say it ain't so, i'm literally shaking right now

>UMMMMM SO THAT'S A THING
Marvel just pulls random bums off of Twitter to write these

>today I will remind them

Attached: Crimes of magneto.png (1744x933, 333.27K)

>X-Men fans are hard to please
May I suggest that 2 decades of some of the worst trashfire stories imaginable at one point deliberately engineered to kill interest in the line might lead to nothing remaining but a rapid, toxic fanbase with shitty taste?

Attached: FC5262A6-C620-4AE2-8BB5-D2787F79E5BB.jpg (1125x2151, 613.83K)

there are normal X-Men fags who are generally ok and will be pleased by almost anything X-Men related cause all they see in the X-Men is people with cool powers fighting other people with cool powers. Then there are the "special group" X-Men Fags, the actual fags, minorities, trans whatever that see the Marvel universe normies hating mutants as an allegory to
every fucking "-ism" on the planet and something they identify with and these are the "people" who are virtually always impossible to please because anything that doesn't line up to their ideas 100% they take as a personal affront, and these are also the people who scream the loudest about fucking anything they dislike on forums, social media, etc.

It always has to be that one page because outside that one stupid, contextless page only 8 known mutants have actually accidentally killed people with their initial power activations, almost all of which involved extenuating circumstances. Mutant powers aren't the problem. Mutant assholes are.

>Rogue (with help)
>Kevin Ford (father committed suicide by mutant and stupidity)
>Carmilla Black (who knows if it would have happened if she hadn't ALSO been genetically engineered on top of mutating)
>Leper Queen's daughter (accidental suicide because 3 year olds and fire powers don't mix)
>Christopher Colchiss (probably not an accident)
>Polaris
>Matthew Malloy (because his powers activated from PTSD)
>Quentin Quire (probably not an accident)

It's so funny to see self inserter X-fags seethe over any and everything.

The real mystery is how a franchise that has been so bad for so long managed to maintain such a large fanbase without the majority of them just giving up.