Does she believe Thanos could be fixed?

Does she believe Thanos could be fixed?

Attached: May_Parker_-_Spider-Man_3.jpg (826x1020, 142.07K)

who cares, she's dead

who cares, she's hot

Didn't he reform in What If?

>What if
How does that remotely matter? Might as well say "Didn't he reform in this fanfic I read in A03?".

>What if
Good point user! He did reform in that show so I can see how that is relevant to this discussion

Don't let the others get to you, user. I think your point was plenty relevant.

Aliens don't count, you can kill them all you want.

What kind of schizo shit is this?

Good Lord do I want this woman

Attached: opening-party-for-the-rose-tattoo-held-at-the-hard-rock-cafe-featuring-marisa-tomei-wearing-valentino-where-new-york-new-york-united-states-when-16-oct-2019-credit-joseph-marzullowen.jpg (1200x1801, 214.54K)

Why haven’t the comics retcon get into a modern 50-something milf yet?

Comics are too woke

Because MCU Aunt May is a terrible Aunt May

Aside from the Trouble miniseries, she’s the hottest aunt May.

Marisa went on dates in high school. Feel free to daydream

Attached: 99b9f00bb2a17263a61d924db334ccf6.jpg (400x400, 50.98K)

What happens when you mind is on "Coom"

It's not meant for you.

I think it’s called “kindness” and is considered some form mental illness in some parts of the world- Russia has criminalized it for instance.

Being normal and healthy, then.

To be honest, MCU Thanos is pretty easy to fix once you teach him basic engineering and economics.
Now, comics Thanos is harder because all of that "please Death, rape me" mentality

Peter should have let the villains romp around and just moved to an island and fucked his aunt

Comics Thanos is a literal madman. Impossible to reason with. I feel like if even Strange was able to sit down and have coffee with Thanos in the MCU he'd be like "damn, you're right, I'll start an intergalactic food drive"

>samefagging 3 post, 1 of them being positive while the other 2 being negative
>"it's called kindness"
Neck yourself

Why did that dumb ass Green Goblin kill her when he could have kidnapped her and copped some feels?

Retard, I only posted one of the 3

Attached: Screenshot_20220217-131753_Chrome.jpg (1080x385, 137.97K)

I mean, unironically Thanos is very clearly driven by a madness born of grief. He feels like he was denied the opportunity to save his planet, and that the resulting destruction was something he is responsible for because he didn't try hard enough to save it. That's why he has to apply his insane plan to the whole universe: only when he knows FOR A FACT that there is nothing more he can do, that is when he can finally rest. Its why his plan is full of holes: it isn't a logical plan, it is an emotional cope.

So yes, you can probably fix Thanos. The real problem is that first you would have to restrain him somehow otherwise he is just going to storm out and kill half a planet as soon as you start broaching any uncomfortable topics.

Comics Thanos was literally in love with the personification of Death, who followed him around as a hooded woman All his whacky talk about his agenda was just rationalizing.

Hush, Chile. Go outside for a while, it's a beautiful day.

I figure that movie Thanos is a homicidal maniac who simply wants to muder lots of people. That talk about resources and stuff was just his rationalizing. That's why his plan doesn't make any sense.

She comes across as a very vital signalling liberal and seeing how most libs these days are crazy and suicidal I have no doubt she'd be one of them

>did she
ftfy

More Marisa! The crowd goes wild.

Attached: 740full-a-different-world-photo.jpg (740x968, 99.65K)

Back to Any Forums with you! Begone..