LOL some hero

LOL some hero.

Attached: 9BBA23FA-E9C1-4D91-AFA8-FF8C659389CD.jpg (1325x2000, 489.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/co/search/image/ywjT2AE4IZmJnIZmNq5FLA/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do you even read Savage Dragon?

>We have a fun, exciting superhero setting filled with fantasy creatures and magic
>Better use it to preach about my personal pet issues.

>It's this thread again
Probably not

third one in three days

It would actually be nice to discuss Savage Dragon for real on Any Forums once in a while.

He’s the best hero there is

Attached: 609EEC61-11FC-47C7-B975-B29FC159E92B.jpg (1337x676, 803.27K)

He is right, tough.

>>Better use it to preach about my personal pet issues.
I do'nt think a global pandemic can fall under the "personal pet issues" category.

Image can't do anything about it since Larsen is literally paying out of his own pocket to keep them afloat.

Of course he is, why do you think OP is triggered enough to keep spamming this page?

boards.fireden.net/co/search/image/ywjT2AE4IZmJnIZmNq5FLA/

The vaccine does very little in the long-term and might actually be dangerous by giving people and government a false sense of security.

>Source: dude just trust me

Attached: how to shut antivaxxers up.jpg (524x418, 38.01K)

>The vaccine does very little in the long-term
Source: Dude, trust me.

Have you ever read a comic and just seen that the next page is just 90% speech bubbles containing paragraphs and you just KNOW all its gonna be is the writer's personal rambling thoughts they put on a page to preach so you just skip it and the story just continues on as normal as if nothings missed?

Its like you get suddenly interrupted with a PSA of the writer's personal thoughts on the matter. Even if it makes no sense for that character to say it.

Attached: joke.jpg (1075x1662, 873.2K)

There's even more than that I've seen.

Was this just an thinly veiled attempt to get a Any Forums discussion on vaccines on Any Forums going?

Keep it on Any Forums.

>It would actually be nice to discuss Savage Dragon for real on Any Forums once in a while.
I get the feeling this page of Savage Dragon is serving it's intended purpose, unfortunately.

Look up Portugal and Israel, two of the most vaccinated countries in the world and how it did absolutely nothing for them compared to any other country in the past few months.

Liberals are a fucking cancer to this country.

Infection rates are higher in the vaxxed than unvaxxed.