I don't get it

I don't get it

Attached: 1645109912886.png (1500x500, 47.89K)

LOL?

Liberal Fake News is basically a sad attempt at brainwashing Americans like a cult.

pretty based

>I don't get it

They are internationally ambiguous to promote discussion. Same reason he does the amongus thing, it gets people to talk about it and post his comics on forums.

Atheists don't go in for blind faith and orthodoxy of thought.
Technically, anyway.

I don't think anyone falls for it, but I'm not sure why they pretend to believe it.

Scamtoss

Youre thinking about agnostics

I don't get it.

Nobody does.
The esoteric glyphs of the stone tosser are indecipherable.

That's why I said sad attempt. No one except very asinine-level of Americans actually believes this "SCIENCE proves vaccine" BS.

Attached: Screenshot_20220217-102410~2.png (1440x1129, 132.46K)

>I don't get it

Thats because its not a joke. I don't mean it is a bad joke, like it isn't funny, I mean structurally it isn't a joke. This literally isn't humor.

I think it’s a commentary stating that people fail to recognize science and facts can change with new information/data, so “final conclusions” shouldn’t be treated like religious gospel.

Or fuck I don’t know

As opposed to conservative fake news? It's two sides of the same propaganda coin.

>Any Forums inside jokes
>promote discussion
Good one

Is this an edit or is this supposed to be a dunk on science which has always been as "faith based" as anything else that can be tested? I get that faith in systems is akin to religion, but when you take atheism and cynicism to this level you're either useless or dishonest. Useless because you're never going to make an informed opinion as you distrust all relevant information or dishonest in that you only express skepticism when you're faced with something you don't like.

Probably a jab at how some people treat "Science" as a religion, as in rather then try to understand the logic and or read the texts and just have Blind Faith in it instead because clearly it is right, no need to know why or how or even what, the important part is believing in it instead of the "competition".

But i might be giving Pebblechuck a bit too much credit here, so who knows?

Because of the mask, I suspect it's more specific, about the claims around COVID science.

I would argue most people in the world, billions upon billions, the vast majority, however you want to say it - Are ignorant, prone to peer pressure, and will obey authority blindly. You can’t pretend most people are even informed about what money is or why we outlaw murder so why would vaccines or covid be any different? Very few people are actually conscious so your argument itself is meaningless.

They will seethe forever at the 'toss

Just don't pretend people don't a point when they complain you're against freedom.

>dunk on science
It's a dunk on retards who clutch onto any pop science article. These people usually get information from the same source, never read up on details, and believe in the info just because it's labeled as science.

>it's a "Any Forums projects their own stupidity onto others" episode

Attached: how to shut antivaxxers up.jpg (524x418, 38.01K)

>Very few people are actually conscious so your argument itself is meaningless.
Your lack of self awareness with this statement would have you categorized as someone who is not actually conscious.

The only context we have is that he wears a mask. On the other side we have people believing anonymous posters on Any Forums.