Now that the dust has settled

How was this statement wrong?

Attached: heroes don't do that.png (1190x728, 532.77K)

The implication that Batman is a selfish lover, perhaps.

I feel like the idea was "Heroes don't fuck supervillains" but that's also bullshit.

Based
Blowjobs and Cunnilingus are disgusting. Best and only way to have sex is embracing each other, kissing each other and telling your partner how much you love them

>Selfish
First rule of sex is that you're not obligated to do things you're not comfortable with
>Love
That's even gayer my dude

Shut up, maggot. You have no business telling people how they're allowed or supposed to make love in the privacy of their homes. Piss off.

Batman is a perfect human. And that character makes more money than whole marvel

Don't destroy what makes money for some stupid Joker female whore show that nobody watch

Because now someone has gone out of the way to tell us that Batman eats pussy.

It wasn't. Eating pussy is literal faggot shit.

do you really imagine bats hasn't obsessively perfected his pussylicking skills

you've gotta prepare the pussy for a proper poundig, he should have gone down on her.

t. Nathan Explosion

I enjoy the implication that DC is run by a group of easily flustered prudes.

Doesn't Batman kiss Catwoman in many iterations? Batman might seem like a stoic hero, but Bruce Wayne is just a multi-millionaire who wants to get some "action" from time to time.

>face full of vagina is gay

Attached: 1571144046810.jpg (944x670, 79.95K)

I find it funny how Any Forums likes to champion fun and all ages media but then jumped on the bandwagon to defend an edgy juvenile cartoon because using children's superheroes to tell sex jokes is true art.

Heroes don't do that.

Attached: lAnDhKFgXmLI_4AzXjebUqgg5FryWthg_9VRTq-Xf9o.jpg (500x363, 68.79K)

If you suck pussy you'll suck anything

Imagine sucking female skin cell'd cock, that ejaculates pussy juice. SHEEEEESH!

Wanting to see literal children's characters have sex. Adults ruin everything.

This but unironically

based batman

They didn't want to tarnish the character, who is geared towards kids with raunchy humor in a tumblr cartoon that hardly anybody watched.