Now that Netflix is canning all original animations and its animation staff leaving...

Now that Netflix is canning all original animations and its animation staff leaving, is it time for Crunchyroll's big comeback?

Will High Guardian Spice get renewed?
Will Onyx Equinox get its 2nd season?

Attached: E4KrQRKVoAMJBsi.jpg (600x338, 12.46K)

>Now that Netflix is canning all original animations and its animation staff leaving
Im sorry what? Source, and if true then why the fuck are they doing that?

I've seen nothing about Netflix canceling their entire animation department, unless it's breaking news just happening.

Are you getting your "news" from that lolcow Nico Coledo guy?

>Now that Netflix is canning all original animations
Poor Lauren Faust... I wish Netflix wasn't retarded

>Western cartoons on anime service.

Attached: 2DFD634F-07F6-485F-8B36-1A6C54FA0136.png (538x600, 610.83K)

Sony already shut that shit down.

>Onyx Equinox S2
I pray every day for it to happen

Does anyone have proof of this or is OP pulling things out of his ass again?

>Will high guardian spice get renewed?
why would you want this renewed when it had poor story telling, crappy character development, bad animation, and used png's for objects?

then your building yourself up for disappointment

>Now that Netflix is canning all original animations and its animation staff leaving,

I highly doubt it. There no proof of this anywhere. stop pulling shit out of your ass and passing it as facts.

That’s only because the production was screwed by a low budget and was rushed. If you’d paid attention to the initial teaser it had a staff of talented, diverse people who could have delivered so much more if they were given a proper chance.

Nice bait but i'm not getting hooked

No... no, I think they're all starting to cut the losses now.

Low budget =/= bad writing

>Netflix is canning all original animations

What? Dragon Prince has like four more seasons I know they are doing more Castlevania, Far Cry and Arcane then they have stuff like Mech Ace on the way. What do you mean by this?

Attached: MC.jpg (1920x1080, 261.15K)

The people who worked on HGS have all moved on to other things, you can't stick around for months waiting for more work when it looks like the show might not get released at all.

>Now that Netflix is canning all original animations
fuck you and your stupid post

Attached: reagan-cup.png (703x786, 968.26K)

He means Netflix's internal studio is being gutted. Dragon Prince is animated in Vancover and produced by an outside company.

That's kind of stupid we shouldn't be relying on outside studios in Korea or China, or wherever else in the world to animate.

Arcane isn't a Netflix production, they just have the streaming rights for it.

it may be a rumor but isn't illogical
>we shouldn't be relying on outside studios in Korea or China, or wherever else in the world to animate.
considering the "quality" that comes from the home country, I say good riddance

They're still doubling down on netflixvania?

Crunchyroll's original projects will still happen, they're just going to be big collaborations with celebrities. They're abandoning their first slate, which is really obvious in how they snuck HGS and FreakAngels out.

Take it further. Do a blood sacrifice. K'ik, k'ik!

>Will Onyx Equinox get its 2nd season?
God I wish

Attached: Xana.png (1280x720, 612.27K)