Jane Foster Thor in Love and Thunder figure

Its..an ok design I guess.

Attached: figuartsthorjanefoster .jpg (1200x1052, 366.16K)

All I know about Jane Thor is when she briefly appears in Unbelievable Gwenpool.
I also thought her design in the comics was nice.

That's all I got to say on it chief.

Attached: Jane Foster.jpg (887x1350, 179.87K)

She looks good. It's a good design. I also think the blue on Thor looks better than in the pics

Whats the ace that Thor is holding called?

Axe*

Stormbreaker

Mommy kino inbound

Attached: IMG_1639.jpg (960x1200, 141.96K)

Soooo much better without the dumb helmet.

Kind of funny that RDJ wanted out after Endgame, and Evans wanted out after Endgame, but Hemsworth was like, "LOL, let's go, I'm down for anything."

Valkyrie was robbed

No ab window :(. But overall it's not really a bad look and she'll probably not wear the helmet most of the time anyway.
I like that Thor has some of the chainmail(?) look that some of his comic outfits have.

Thor got the shaft for the longest time, now that he has his friend Taika in the director’s chair he can have more fun.

All the designs that spawned from the All New All Different era were specifically drawn with film adaptation in mind. The entire venture was a way to create precedent for replacing characters once actors left.

No one saw Blackhat.

They started letting him play to his strengths with Ragnarok and Infinity War/Endgame so he actually enjoys making them now.

You can tell he had fun with What If

It's honestly not. Both of them look terrible. They really need to stop overdesigning their costumes.

It looks better than the comic. I don't like Thor's as much as the comic version

Not at all.

I've lost track, who's the villain in this one supposed to be?

How overpowered is this God Butcher guy? IW Thor with Stormbreaker was already overpowered.