“There is something interesting about, like, if there was a Joker imposter,” Dafoe said...

>“There is something interesting about, like, if there was a Joker imposter,” Dafoe said. “So it would be possible to have not dueling Jokers but someone that [claims] to be the Joker that isn’t the Joker. And that kind of opens up the possibility of an interesting story, particularly if you had Joaquin Phoenix’s Joker, and then you had someone who was either imitating or riffing off what he did.”

>Dafoe added, “I fantasized about that. But other than that I am not talking to anybody [about it], you’re the first one.”

Is this the best pitch for a joker sequel so far?

>professional actor/entertainer adopts “joker” persona to ride on Arthur’s coat tails
>joker fans break Arthur out, proto Harley Quinn maybe
>we get some bizarre showdown between the jokers to decide who is the true one

Attached: 77F4C573-08EE-4E9D-8215-577CDD4377F1.jpg (909x813, 520.9K)

Fuck it. Might as well.

Attached: HarleyQuinnDCAU.png (1920x1080, 315.66K)

Honestly I think having a Joker imposter is the only real way to continue the story.
I just can't see the current Joker willingly leading a class rebellion. Even if he gave it a shot for the hell of it I feel like he'd be disinterested by the end of the night, and he'd have nothing to really contribute.

Willem Dafoe accidentally independently invent the three jokers storyline.

lmao

All I remember about this movie was the press screaming about how it will cause mass shootings.
Also, this thread should be on . Not Any Forums.

Final showdown is them in the chemical factory. Arthur isn’t afraid and let’s himself fall into the vat and seemingly dies while Willem is scared of dying and screams for help until he’s grabbed and arrested.

Then we see Phoenix joker survived and is permanently white now

3 huh?

Attached: joker-suicide-squad.jpg (1600x1067, 538.27K)

Who would the Third Joker™?

Kek I remember that too. The memes were glorious.

Attached: CB7C6056-7B93-4815-B93E-5F1A933576E0.jpg (1280x828, 137.19K)

Willem as a sus imposter

Rooney Mara as Harley, some joker fan girl who we see in a flashback in the back of the courtroom as he’s sentenced. She’s obsessed with him.

She’s a ballerina with mental problems and volunteers to help at Arkham state hospital to try and get close to him. But he’s kept drugged up all the time these days

When the imposter joker shows up SHE’s the one that’s enraged and breaks Joaquin out and basically forces him to become the joker she imagined he is

Attached: 7441D005-F0D1-4815-ACE9-D60D79E493DD.jpg (480x481, 28.35K)

Why are you posting like it wasn't just a few years ago?

A few years is an eternity in normie time.
That is why no one talks about that anymore.

Zoomers have no perception of time. Their lives are so boring and so full of shallow mediatic trash they think every day is an eternity.

>a few years ago
Feels like a decade, you'll understand when you are over 18.

Consider the following for a third Joker:
>Eddie Redmayne

I miss Robert and the Kinoplex.

Jason Todd or Tim Drake

He's probably already been cast

sounds more like Punchline to me

He shouldn't lead shit, everyone's ideas should just be hoist on him when in reality he's just a sad old man who's lost touch with reality and everything is just getting filtered through his fractured perspective while he just kind of drifts through different people's lives during massive unrest in Gotham that happens simply because they think he's the harbinger of this shit.

Would probably work better to differentiate things from the old joker or Margot Harley actually

I think the idea of her being a joker fan girl like those women who go nuts over serial killers is cool. But when she finally meets him he’s... just Arthur, not THE JOKER she was expecting. So she breaks him out and tries to make him into the joker she believed in

Attached: DDFC7D7F-F561-47C5-9E19-D3312BFE4158.jpg (1200x1356, 297.96K)

Played by ?
Also I like to think Leto's joker was actually Dick Grayson