How was this so successful?

How was this so successful?

Also who is the black one?

Attached: CB4DE86E-814A-4935-BEDC-60096074BA9D.jpg (438x630, 268.19K)

>Also who is the black one?
That's Signal, the Miles Morales of the Robins

One word, Dirty Fujos.

who originally started the design for jason where he has that bit of white in his hair?

New character called Duke/Signal, haven't read anything about him in mainline comics so I just know what's been shown in the webtoon where Bruce adopted him

Every Robin after Dick is the Miles Morales of the Robins.

Hush. When Clayface was impersonating him to make it look like he had gotten older

So Jeph Loeb/Jim Lee

Don't act like every kind of batfan doesn't eat up down-time and family bonding stories. This shit is popular because it's light and doesn't demand paying attention to current drama.

It was literally his first appearance since his resurrection in Under the Red Hood

Before someone says this is actually clayface, nah, they retconned that later he switched place with clay face at this point so this really is Jason

Attached: 7E35004C-5BEF-4AE5-8406-825A423FE7DC.jpg (400x498, 78.15K)

It doesn't piss off the people who would be interested in reading it. The bar really is that low for capeshit readers nowadays.

After the initial interest bo one has talked about it, hell I thought it had already ended

Fashionable white streaks on young characters usually signify great stress or trauma rather than age. I always assumed that was the purpose.

See
The explanation is that his resurrection in the lazarus pit fucked him up mentally as well as physically somewhat. Since he was very young it just prematurely aged him a little hence the white streak. The mental part was a lot worse

that's two words

I see no fault in this logic.

Poliosis, its heavily associated with genetic disorders. Makes sense that being raised from the dead would be associated with it.

I've seen a fair number of threads, but, that aside, I hope you're not some dumbass who isn't aware that Any Forums's interests don't map to the outside world's. Webtoon-style comics are an absolutely gigantic hole in discussion here because they're mostly aimed at other readers, much like you see little discussion of sports or shoujo on Any Forums despite them being massive subjects.

As someone who reads the comic even then there's just not much to talk about, the chapters are just very short fluffy stories so there's not really much to say besides "that was cute". Still, it does pretty well when it comes to views/subscribers and probably costs pennies to make so it's still a success for DC

>Also who is the black one?
That's Damian Wayne

Indeed. I'm not surprised it doesn't get a lot of chat or anything. Even within the universe of webtoons, this is pretty thin material by design. There have been some others that use this format of effectively unrelated gag strips too, but a lot trade on having a particular story to tell.

>How was this successful
Batman