Is Spider-man currently the most popular superhero? Did he dethrone Batman?

Is Spider-man currently the most popular superhero? Did he dethrone Batman?

Attached: images.jpg (294x171, 16.5K)

Weird way of spelling Iron Man, but okay

No but this is a bait thread so who cares what you think.

In comics? No. In general popularity? The argument could be made, but that's been going back and forth for a long time now. It'd be nice to see other heros get a push.

funny way to spell Blue Diamond

This. Batman is keeping DC afloat and even spamming more Batman comics doesn't stop him. Spider-Man's big but he can barely keep non-ASM books going. But Spider-Man is a merchandise juggernaut and his appeal in movies have been going strong for decades with the exception of the TASM movies.

>Is Spider-man currently the most popular superhero?
Bitch please.

Attached: Anpanman1.png (310x610, 56.94K)

/thread

How many successful characters who have a solo have Spider-man created?

Attached: Joker-War-Batman-Family.jpg (740x581, 109.56K)

It's always a three-way battle between Batman, Superman, and Spider-Man.

I have no idea what the fuck people in this thread are talking about. In the universe I come from Spider-man has always been by far the most popular super hero.

If we are excluding Spider-man (Peter), there are still quite a few spider characters that had either an ongoing or limited series. None to the extend of Bat solos that exclude Batman.

Attached: kaine lobotomize a bitch.jpg (1073x1650, 963.19K)

Nobody wants to admit how admirable any three of those heroes are.
Batman is like the ultimate philanthropist superhero.

>Peter
>Ben
>Kaine
>Miles
>Cindy
>Felicia
>Eddie
>Flash
Off the top of my head

Forgot Gwen

Dunno how you could forget about May and Spock.

Attached: 1502988333512.png (815x1222, 1.02M)

>It's always a three-way between Batman, Superman, and Spider-Man.
Hot

The only two of those has managed to hit the level of mainstream exposure as Robin, Nightwing, Batgirl, Red Hood, Joker, Harley, or Catwoman are Eddie and Miles. Miles has to hold onto the same superhero name as Peter to maintain any relevance.

>limted series
>canceled books
Kek

>hold onto the same superhero name as Peter to maintain any relevance.
Isn't that the same for the Robins?

If we're only considering Any Forums, then Batman takes it thanks to comics. He's DC's golden boy. If we're considering live action then the MCU spidey has Batman's films beaten. Overall? Harder to say, but No Way Home got $1.8 billion in the box office and I'd say that sways it.