Star Wars gets all sorts of dope threads on Any Forums all about its universe

>Star Wars gets all sorts of dope threads on Any Forums all about its universe
>Star Trek just gets shipping wars bullshit
So how 'bout that Prodigy? I heard it gets better.

Attached: star-trek-prodigy-uniforms.jpg (1200x503, 61.69K)

It looks unbelievably gay so I'll never watch it

Attached: 1382799658634.jpg (1304x640, 161.64K)

I like how they put Atlas from Portal 2 in the crew

It's better when a show is actually airing. But if you want decent Trek threads head over the /tg/.

It does. You should watch it.

I claim the pink guy.

faggots squealing over a 16 year old mini show of the most covered iteration of starwars out of all of its arcs does not count as "dope threads"
faggots gushing over a 12 episode super collab but only talks about lazy trigger shit and the furbait also does not count as "dope threads"

Prodigy was a good show it just needs time to flesh itself out. low decks had the same issue and it has a few new seasons on the way now

also how long did she spend in that time pocket?
I now have 2 nickles from 2 different space cartoons having children spend years alone in a temporal divide

Attached: 1639153247626.jpg (460x502, 125.46K)

>I heard it gets better
I dropped it because I refused to put up with the 'captain' being a shit stain and I refused to be led down the garden path as he's """redeemed""" or rather the perfectly reasonable turncoat gets 'redeemed' and the shit heel just gets away with everything with no narrative or in-universe reprisal.

I can't find it in my heart to care about any of the new Trek and Wars stuff. It's a rough time for pretty much any Western sci-fi franchise.

Thank God Japanese military sci-fi still (mostly) repels bugmen.

Pardon? Since when was there any of that? All the cool military jp stuff is from back in the day unless I'm missing something.
Right with you on hating nuwars and nutrek. I've even given up on filoni's stuff. I might give a fuck about Ashoka if it's not shit but the fact that it has to eventually tie into the ST just makes me not care

Star Wars barely gets any threads, most of them being shit and plagued with schizos.

Too long.

Gundam still gets quality releases (Some admittedly better than others). New Dougram manga, Votoms web novel, Mospeada's getting a new something or other. Military autism and mecha shit will never die, thankfully.

Make star trek about a underage girl in revealing clothing and then it would also get many threads

Attached: gwyn cute.png (1143x811, 1.55M)

It’s the best New Trek show.

Prodigy is crap. it only gets worse. Not just crap, but crap without new episodes anymore.

Lemme guess, you probably like Trek and Morty

Aye. Probably the only Trek at the moment that is genuinely good. Waiting for S2.