Where the fuck did these people get that from the announcement?

Where the fuck did these people get that from the announcement?

Attached: 6014EE69-3E55-4129-AF5F-010A7D1F8DF7.jpg (1170x1661, 438.44K)

Santa Inc.

New Twitter thread just dropped.

>bounding into comics

Kys outrage casuals

Oh great, the gay culture war is gonna ruin tmnt. American right and left muttfags destroy another series for profit

I don't know, his Jewish DNA?

Seth Rogan went on a giant fucking anti-white screed back in December.

Schizo source

Casualgate
>I just want my comics content WITHOUT politics ; __ ;
Also Casualgate
>politics politics politics politics politics

>Trailer for tmnt villian movie comes out
>Some dumb and inflammatory happens like Karai calling some white guy a small dick mysogynist incel or something similar
>Trailer blows up more than it would naturally would have if everyone didn't thumbs down and leave dumb snappy comments
>Usual outrage grifters screech their tired 2014-2016 right-wing/libertarian talking points
>Usual champangne bread commie counter screech tired 2014-2016 left-wing/progressive talking points
>Movie and brand continues to exist instead dying like should and would have naturally

those retards are really addicted to their own outrage
what would happen if they were somehow unable to bitch about something meaningless? would they die?

>anti-white activist
activist? he's literally just a comedian who makes dumb weed jokes

Why aren't twitter threads banned on sight?

Why does the truth trigger you troons so much?

>Anti-White Activist Seth Rogen
that's a reach, Seth Rogen is simply an out of touch Hollywood man that thinks jokes about weed and sex are funny. it's all the same terrible, unfunny shit.

>twitter
>bounding
Report it as all responsible citizens should.

I don't agree with the Twitter screencap's overall statement, but Rogan is definitely anti-white. And he's been moving towards activism with every breath he takes

Why does garbage media you can easily ignore and avoid trigger you spergs so much? If you chimpout and rage at the latest dumbshit product for the millionth time will you finally get your pure and "politics-free" entertainment?

>Hollywood man
I like that, I think I'll use that when referring to jews from now on

He's anti-white in the same way that JJ Abrams is when he tweeted about ending "White comfort" from his multi-million dollar mansion atop of bigger pile of money than 99% of white people will ever see in their entire lives

Reminder: rightoids care more about polka-dot suits and platform shoes than they do about child labor.

what are you on about now you drooling retard?

Have you ever done research into Seth Rogan?

Attached: Seth.png (787x1200, 286.46K)

Sorry, polka-dot suits and platform shoes on cartoon mascots. I should've figured someone would need clarification.

>telling people posting racist slogans on your timeline to fuck off is anti-white
>and that's a bad thing, for some reason

>being anti white is.. le good!

But Seth Rogan is white though. Does he not realize his own self-hate and hypocrisy?

why is Seth Rogan given so much leverage in hollywood?

He is part of the clan.

>things that never happened
>makes an entire series talking about how white men are le bad
>makes a follow up special calling white people "shabbos goy"
>people respond negatively to this and call him out on his bullshit
>"i-i'm the poor victim! bigotry!"
retard
he's one of (((them))), careful you'll probably get v& if you call a jew white

Based Penfold

>bounding into clickbait

I'm waiting for them to be caught spreading russian propaganda at this point.

Attached: don't talk shit.png (297x245, 126K)