THOR: LOVE AND THUNDER Adds Akosia Sabet As Wakandan Goddess Bast

thecosmiccircus.com/report-the-goddess-bast-will-appear-in-thor-love-and-thunder/

Seems like they have officially abandoned the concept of the Asgardians being just advanced aliens who were mistaken for gods by ancient humans.

Attached: Bast.png (1184x675, 896.9K)

She's cute.

Isn't the plot of Love and Thunder basically just going to be Kung Fu Panda 3 where an ancient enemy returns and start slaughtering all the old masters/gods?

Attached: images (3).jpg (739x415, 34.31K)

I'm okay with this.

>Any Forums will contrive an excuse to be mad that Bast is being played by a black woman
>either that, or they will find some other way to be racist about it
Prove me wrong.

Don't they mean Egyptian goddess Bast?

>prove me wrong
The first three posts?

It's honestly ridiculous that they couldn't cast a panther to play Bast. Panthers are an underrepresented population that needs more representation.

That's only three. Someone is going to spew some hateful bullshit at some point.

Or the Asgardians are just spends while wakanda has actual gods

The main villain in Thor 4 is Gorr the God Butcher, so obviously there needs to be some throwaway gods for him to kill to legitimately have him be known as the god butcher

We already know russell Crowe shows up as Zeus. So he’s probably the last surviving member of the Greek pantheon before getting killed to show off how tough gorr is

Not sure if they’ll kill bast because marvel has a boner for blacks and wakanda so more likely they’ll want her to survive somehow

Main thing I’m curious about is this

>Spider-Man 3 showed venom entering MCU
>Gorr’s main weapon is the necrosword, a weapon and SYMBIOTE from the same origin as Venom and all the other symbiotes

Will he even have the same origin for his weapon in the movie considering the rights issues with Sony? Could just as easily make it some magic techno sword really

Attached: 6A2676A9-68AA-491E-B553-B8279DFD24D3.jpg (691x453, 35.67K)

Of course you are, you're paid to be.

Ok.

>Spider-Man 3 showed venom entering MCU

And leaving just as quick.

No, remember the drop of him remained at the end

>and leaving
No, a speck of him remained.
And according to the venom movie, all pieces of him are connected to the hive mind

>all pieces of him are connected to the hive mind

What does this even mean though. If he was truly connected you’d think he’d know a lot more than he seems to. There’s countless universes with venom on earth but he was acting like he had no idea what shit was in the first movie

What Imagine Dragons song will be Gorr's theme?

>Seems like they have officially abandoned the concept of the Asgardians being just advanced aliens who were mistaken for gods by ancient humans.
They already did that in Ragnarok where they made magic real and Thor literally the god of thunder.

What a beautiful woman

Attached: 20220216_193028.png (534x534, 56.47K)

She better just be a voice, I don't want Bast to show up as a human.

That one with Mac and Dee from Always Sunny in it.

>What Imagine Dragons song will be Gorr's theme?
Probably Demons

Attached: 20220215_212133.jpg (933x617, 54.05K)

And it's going to be you posting false flag troll bait.

god i need a black queen gf

You're still a fucking retard.

What's her body of work like?

user what is your deal.

Attached: 20220210_213108.jpg (697x581, 51.4K)

autism