From time to time I send Victor faxes. From himself. From the future

From time to time I send Victor faxes. From himself. From the future.

Attached: 44444.jpg (538x673, 53.77K)

Too old to play MCU Reed. Get over it.

He's in Doctor Strange 2. Get over it.

I can't take this guy seriously

I fucking hate newfags who like reed with a beard. So happy they shaved him this week.

What was the reason behind this fancast? Because his wife is blonde?

How young is Reed normally portrayed?

I guess it's a combination of that and the fact that fans wanted to see John Krasinski and Emily Blunt in a Marvel role after losing Captain America and Black Widow to Chris Evans and Scarlett Johansson.

yes, and he has a beard. that's pretty much the extent of it.

Reed didn’t have a beard when the fan casts started

40s to 50s.

Why do people want to see John Krasinski so badly? What's the appeal?

People who watch Marvel movies are most likely to watch shit like The Office. There's also the thing I mentioned above.

>he doesn't like the office
So how big are the dicks you suck to keep yourself entertained?

Not him, but the American Office is garbage. Lowest-common denominator garbage that's virtually no better than Two and a Half Men or Everybody Loves Raymond.

The office is lame

Whoa whoa whoa you’re an asshole if you think two and a half men pre-tiger blood melt down was anything but kino

Also because he's a lanky guy that's not exactly handsome, but not ugly either, which is fitting for Reed.

>not liking everybody loves Raymond
are you a literal child?

That's correct. Real men watch the Kardashians, Duck Dynasty, and Real Housewives.

>So how big are the dicks you suck to keep yourself entertained?
Wouldn't people that watch that, be the ones sucking dick? I don't watch it, but my sisters did. Never saw the appeal of that kind thing.

I've been into comics since 2009 and Reed looks fucking cool with a beard.

He’s horrible for reed faggot go back to Twitter. But I will say he’d fit the character more than anyone who isn’t white.

Kys newfag