Is the problem of superman that he’s an inherently fascist hero?

For example people praised some insane shit he done. The worst thing superman ever done that fans like is when he "pretend" to be evil to prove a point.
youtube.com/watch?v=egZwhufvfPg
He is telling the world that you must obey his moral code or else. He used fear to win this battle and get nothing but praised. How is this any different than a fascist government?

Attached: superman is evil.jpg (615x316, 95.17K)

>ESL
>missing the point of WSFATAJ/SVtE
He was telling "the world" nothing. He was telling a group of self-styled heroes who weren't concerned about collateral damage and believed their powers alone justified their callousness that they were susceptible to becoming victims of the same thing.

The problem is that he is a straight white-looking male. WB hates this. They want to get rid of him and replace him with a black version of the character. That is why they are erasing Cavill’s Superman and replacing him with a black Clark Kent Superman played by Michael B. Jordan.
It is all sabotage to make you hate current Superman. Wake up.

/thread

He has a CW show and a cartoon soon

Attached: 21-My-Adventures-with-Superman-WarnerMedia-Lois-Lane.jpg (709x445, 69.78K)

>Luthor hands typed this

The CW show has him being cucked by Steel.
Same will happen with the cartoon.

>cucked by Steel.
why do you make things up?

What's up with all these Superman bait threads lately?

Bollocks. It is shit writing. It would be interesting to think that they were trying to put a black face on fascism (blackfash!?) to make it seem more acceptable and less fascistic but it's not even that. It's just shit writing. They are not intentionally trying to get you to hate the current Superman because that would risk brand suicide. If that happens it's because they just don't care.

Tell me how I know you're a weebtard spic without telling me you're a weebtard spic.

SeeWB is trying to damage Superman’s image and get more people to hate him. So when they replace him with Michael B Jordan, then things won’t look as bad.

Another user confirmed it in a leaked thread

Silver Age Superman was great because hed teach you a lesson. He was so powerful he could do whatever he wanted, even if it was really dangerous or seemed so to others. He never did anything wrong at the end of the day and he always helped.

Of course the problem is;
1) Cynical losers writing the character
2) Low IQs writing the character and cant come up with anything other than God/Fascist or boring average joe
3) Cooperate media conspiracy to show you that you arent shit if youre masculine or white. And morons who believe this and choose to make Superman gay or black or whatever, rather than have him do good things to prove hes a good character/person, thus actually promoting divisiveness the opposite of what they think theyre doing.

Pretty much people are too stupid to realize whats going on especially from top to bottom. So theres no hope for Superman in todays world untill hes black, gay, sucking cock, and a tranny untill it blows up so bad and becomes so obvious nobody wants it. And were already 90% there, enjoy the ride.

I am so tired of these threads

Imagine a world where Superman had one of those nobody can react to you hentai spells cast on him and he could just hero as he sees fit with no possible way for him to go full dictator.

Attached: bat.png (272x240, 44.71K)

>tomboy lois
>himbo clark
cute! CUUUTE!

Can fascists be gay?

i mean i am but i love superman anyway

>write a character who is semi-divine and a representative of the good in man and his willingness to stay true to his ideals
>Cynics want to drag him through the mud and label him fascist for the crime of being happy and a bright spark in a hopeless world

You should be hung from your nose until dead FAG.

I assume that some popular YouTube ecelb re-posted a 2 year old rumor about 2 black superman movies being created based on all of racial talk into today's board.

I can't understand Any Forums. Black Adam, Batgirl and more had "leak" sets and official WB announcements. Black Superman has nothing but an ecelb word. Why is this board so triggered by a rumor?

Yes

Of course.

Attached: tumblr_fa596125ec0b899f63f36fdeb1e9a3cf_9d3f74a4_1280.jpg (1080x1346, 165.61K)

Wasn't Michael B Jordan going to be playing Val Zod? I remember the black Clark being part of another Superman project by JJ Abrams.

Impossible

I'm guessing they're all from ONE autismo.