What's, in your opinion, the most shameless fag retcon that just utterly disregards continuity?

What's, in your opinion, the most shameless fag retcon that just utterly disregards continuity?
I was reading X-Factor and I couldn't help but laugh at a panel where Iceman is having inner monologue about meeting hot girls.

Attached: images (26).jpg (678x452, 49.57K)

Kind of ironic, given that super-spammer is the biggest fag Any Forums has seen in quite some time

Attached: Flashman is calling you, OP.jpg (614x871, 289.05K)

HArley only loving the Joker.

Alan Scott

Alan Scott and Iceman were pretty bad, I can't even understand the logic of retconning them into being gay.

I'll give Jon a pass since he is a relatively new character even though I hate it. But what were they thinking with Iceman?

>128865723

Attached: Boring Stupid Bait.jpg (425x282, 166.6K)

Iceman is the one that will never ever make sense. With how easy it is to just make him bi. No, FULL GAY!!!

I truly believe that Iceman was a cautionary tale for writers going forward. Which is why no one nowadays dares to make their characters FULL GAY anymore. Every single character they want to turn gay is now described as bi instead. Even Superfaggot in the OP pic is recognized as just bi. Iceman was a total shitshow.

Warren should have been the gay one honestly

i seriously cant get over this
just why
just make another lantern, isnt jess bi aswell or am i imaging shit?

Garfield losing his gut is damaging to the BHM community, the cat's simply not big enough for the many BHM lovers on the planet Earth. Jim Davis is a stupid bitch

Attached: 9780593156445.jpg (2931x3160, 1.54M)

Though probably not as egregious, I hated how they handled Tim Drake. They just threw his relationship with Stephanie under the bus.

You will never be a woman

Attached: here forever loser.jpg (540x600, 98.19K)

>Alan Scott
Married his femme fatale love interest after years of having a Bat/Cat relationship with her and had two kids with a different woman

>Iceman
Was literally the playboy that all the female characters more or less wanted to fuck

>Tim Drake
Literally had multiple relationships with women specifically Stephanie Brown his longest running relationship

>The Ray
Literally had multiple arcs where he wanted to fuck Black Canary

You know you've fucked up when Fujos aren't giving you any love.
They could've made infinite money with TimCon but they botched it and did Jon and Tim Drake.

In Knightfall, specifically in Detective Comics #670(published January 1994) Renee Montoya does an entire monologue about how she's into men and keeps having bad relationships with dudes, and Bullock comments on the guys she dates.

Attached: Montoya dates men.jpg (1041x1600, 540.89K)

Wtf is the point in bringing the original Alan Scott and his kids back, and making OG Alan gay? Did those fuckers not understand that Earth-2 was supposed to be a different universe?

It was Tynion wanting to put his mark on the character

But it was Robinson who made Earth 2 Alan Scott gay. That wasn't the most read book in the world, but everyone else will be utterly baffled by this change in the character since he was hitherto best known known in the modern era as a Greatest Generation guy learning to accept his gay son.

Attached: Alan Scott.png (645x349, 533.08K)

I think it was a mix of DC forcing Robinson to make a character gay and Robinson not being allowed to use Jade or Obsidian and wanting to