Black Superman in the 1990

Black Superman in the 1990
>he such a HECKIN cool charcters
>sadly the move wasn't that great

Black Superman rumor in 2022
>*sigh* another SJW pandering bullshit that is trying to genocide white people.
>The movie is going to be woke shit
Why are Superman fans like this?

Attached: khw67xjtoVvySP8Sat2VwWxmI9V.jpg (1200x675, 87.71K)

Imagine already having a legion of black superheros and then demading more blackwashing because their books by black creators didn't sell enough

>Imagine getting triggered by a rumor about 1 of the 4 black people that used the Superman mantle having a movie.

blacks kinda fell off fr fr

Why are you defending a JJ Abrams Tahes nacote inevitable shit show? Have the last ten years not happened for you, it’s literally an empty jew letting a neoliberal black faggot shit all over an 80 year old property for wild points, there is NOTHING to look forward to because even if the first movie is alright everything after is going to get worse and worse

>blah blah blah
It's just so tiresome to explain to you everytime you bring this up how a Val Zod isn't gonna replace clark kent.

They should just make a non passing trans superman and get it over with.
There is enough superman material for several lifetimes on the planet. Just let it die and people will keep remembering the best superman material. No reason to pile on more and more garbage.

I'm not defending it's. It is a rumor that started in 2019 and still have zero evidence of existing. This board was flooded because of a rumor, Imagine the shit show if the movie was real.

Attached: 1574800642935.jpg (1125x1055, 261.56K)

Except it’s not going to be Val Zod. They want to do black Clark Kent.

Show me any type of proof you have.

Nobody liked Steele you raging faggot

Niggers were hated then just as they're hated now.

But we have a screen writer and director attached to those rumors now. Honestly if Snyder had a lick of sense yo him he would’ve done steel after killing off clark in the second movie, but nope we’re just getting and endless series of shit from Warner it seems

So hecause Val zod is getting show we just have to deal with you freaking out over it?

Steel was popular, what universe did you live in all? the rein of the supermen characters were.

I like Steel though

user I’m not going to see the movie, hell I’m not going to see the new Batman probably either. I’m offended that faggots like you worship the ground that those who blatantly pander for money walk on. I just want a good Superman movie, this isn’t going to be one. So enjoy the ash and emptiness that pity has gotten you I suppose

>I just want a good Superman movie,
No you just to whine about black people.

Helps that Steel was played by a big celeb like Shaq

No I just want quality narratives, you want eternal pity.

No you're just heard black superman and got mad.

Not that user but I want you to consider something.
The biggest problem Superman, as a character, faces these days is people constantly trying to deconstruct him. Either make him sad, or make him an anti-hero, or a straight up villain.
If, as you say, people pander to blacks and refuse to write them as being anything but perfect paragons, then this is the BEST chance we have for getting a Superman that's actually in character for once this generation. That melanin will be his armor against deconstruction.

Steel wasn't forced, he was a properly used tool in the progression of a major story, getting over and having a lasting stay. Can you say that about any new characters these days?

user melanin will be forcing the deconstruction of all around him. There is no hope for this movie, it’s producers desperately chasing trends, choosing a director who has only shown incompetence at establishing long form narratives choosing a screen writer because hes black. There is nothing for you to latch onto, good or bad, beyond race bait.

And you just heard black Superman and thought good.

*I* can, because I've been reading comic books for 20+ years and know that all these fad characters are just that, fad characters that show up for an event or two and then languish in obscurity until another event happens and they need to be trotted out to die to give the illusion of narrative stakes.
Those of you that are fourteen (or worse, coming from Any Forums) think that these things are forever. That's okay, I did too at first, but eventually I grew out of that and saw the cycle happen.

It will still be a retarded deconstruction because they'll focus on racial issues when superman should be above that

>It will still be a retarded deconstruction because they'll focus on racial issues when superman should be above that
Yes because they've *never* done a Superman story where his struggle was being treated like an outsider, right?