Considering that Moore is a practitioner of the occult...

Considering that Moore is a practitioner of the occult, I think he might literally cursed the comic book industries to fall with his black magic

Attached: alan-moore.jpg (2000x1534, 279.7K)

No, it can't be his curse, there's not enough rape in it.

...Though to be fair, that would probably make comics more popular, so I guess that kind of curse wouldn't work.

If magic worked it would be science. And occultists get a bad rap. They're just doing what mainstream religious people do except they're more honest about calling their magic what it is.

Like most people agree occultists are nutty when they make a hand gesture that's supposed to lengthen their lives but if you teach your kids to consort with an unseeable, all-powerful entity every night for "bedtime prayers" it's totally normal and expected. It's all stupid.

Alan loves comics, he's cursed DC

He didn't need to do shit, the industry is ruining itself by itself just fine.

>If magic worked it would be science. And occultists get a bad rap. They're just doing what mainstream religious people do except they're more honest about calling their magic what it is.
>Like most people agree occultists are nutty when they make a hand gesture that's supposed to lengthen their lives but if you teach your kids to consort with an unseeable, all-powerful entity every night for "bedtime prayers" it's totally normal and expected. It's all stupid.

Attached: 1628674986849.png (680x659, 161.81K)

So what the fuck happened between him and DC?

They fucked him over with weasely business moves and Alan never got over it. DC was ethically in the wrong, but Moore never grew out of expecting fair play. For someone as well read as him you'd think he'd have learned to expect foul play as the default.

Considering the problems were already present before he got scamed

Attached: Not Fish Rape.jpg (1000x794, 269.92K)

I want list of all Alan Moore stories with rape and all without.

Reddit is over there

You could make a bingo box for Moores standards.

More like, he thought he is much more weasely than the real weasels.

Attached: Before Warchmen - Alan Moore - Who Scams the Scammer.png (698x999, 634.58K)

Moore and Morrison both practice chaos magic. Both are the most successful writers in mainstream comics. Coincidence?

How did V for Vendetta predict the entire pandemic accurately, including the year where the virus would be unleashed on us?

Not only that but Alan Moore went in to the comic industry knowing they were scammers, and he knew how the creators of super man and bill finger and Jack Kirby got screwed over. Moore hated how they screwed over Kirby and he tried to do everything he could to prevent it from happening to his work.

Still, they fucked Moore over anyways, over and over again, even though Alan Moore knew it was coming.

This caused Alan Moore to abandon mainstream comics and become a hermit druid.

He's the only one that's made anything worth of merit in this shitty genre.

So Moore summoned a devils pact? Become one of the greatest comic writers but still get his work gets fucked?
What did Morrison do, sold his hair?

What about Kirkman or Ellis? They achieved it without magic. I think it is pure coincidence.

I disagree. Alex Ross did too. Or Will Eisner. Or Kirby.

Attached: Earth X tier list.jpg (1790x1472, 892.52K)

All printed media are dying.

why are brits satanists?

Attached: Z.jpg (205x245, 6.82K)